Motorola SLVR L2 User Reviews

Levi
posted on 30 Jun 2007, 21:01

Problems

So i have just hit the 9 month mark on having my l2 and up till this point i have been extremely happy with it and was about to upgrade to a newer motorola untill my phone began to turn off in the middle of a conversation and it would get extremely hot! So after about two weeks and two batteries i took it into the AT&T store and they told me it was overheating and malfunctioning. So they ordered me a new l2 and i recieved it yesterday and it was also broke and could not read a sim card. So i took it in again and was told that not only was the phone broke but that my original one had gotten so hot it fried my sim card!!! So now i called warranty and exchange and they are expressing me a new samsung phone for free which is very nice because i told them i would never again own a motorola after this crap because i rely on my cell phone as my main line it has just cost me a lot of time and money. However on a good note AT&T has excellent customer service and would reccomend them to anyone for just that reason alone let it be that they even have good service which is getting better.

archer6
posted on 28 Jun 2007, 19:23

Fantastic Basic Phone

I purchased this phone because it's so thin, light and easy to carry in ones pocket. Not having a camera is an advantage as it keeps things simple. The keypad is good albeit a bit small, and yet the nav pad is very good. The reception and call quality is fantastic. Amongst the best of the various mobile phones I own. The CSTN display is very good even if it is not TFT. The battery life is very long and recharge times are short. The build quality is outstanding and it's a solid phone without any squeaks. A very classy looking phone that performs exceptionally well. A great phone at a very good price.

Taylor
posted on 28 Jun 2006, 11:31

Awesome

This phone rocks i didnt know it had and Mp3 player that is tight i just ordered this phone from cingular yay me! Also i think it is the perfect phone and best slvr of all!

troy4
posted on 02 Jun 2006, 21:43

motorola l2

This may be the highest quality sounding phone. I have had many phones from many manufactures but this the clearest. You cannot even tell it is a cell phone. Battery life closer to 5hr talk time than 6. If you want clarirty when listening, and talking give it a try. It does have an annoying button on right side of ph I keep hitting that is for stored voice names.

P.S. hearing volume is there