LG LX325 / PM325 User Reviews

Vicky
posted on 17 Jun 2007, 01:14

1.2

Found the Lemon at Sprint

I had this phone for some time, but it has being the worst experience I had. It's the Lemon LX325 that LG has ever made and sprint brought to live. Camera really is a trash, calls are dropped often, so I always warn my callers about the issue! Bluetooth capability is worthless, doesn't work.(Period) Ringers won't set to contacts. I thought at first I gotten a defective one, yes I have gotten a replacement twice yes" 2 times" going on my 3rd. one. The good thing about this is; I have Insurance!
Sprint really mess up in this phone!!!

Oscar Ochoa
posted on 02 Dec 2006, 18:26

3.6

LG Phone- Bad Model

Appears that this model was discontinued, wish I had known that. Worked well for several weeks then its basic funcions, like making calls and staying connected is difficult to impossible, it is unrealable, one never knows when the call will be dropped. It is supposed to be a camera phone, the resolution is very poor, calls are very often dropped.

Expect courteous services and never ending apologies, but the phone will not get fixed nor exchanged. Help means buying an expensive phone, minus a small discount and extending the contract for the original two year plan, with about half the minutes I have now.

I have been using Sprint phones for many years, mostly through employers. I have experience some minor problems with connections. But Sprint, in some centers, are relentless, and "their customer dis-service is just that. I am required to keep a sprint phone, due to other employees I deal with. That is why I cannot just pay and get out. But this phone model, is horrible, and just getting it replaced with your number, with no strings attached is the game. I now would not get a two year contrct. So I have a paperweight, for another year. Bad Model.

tails
posted on 17 Sep 2005, 15:43

lg could have done better

this is a cool little phone, it just could have been refined a bit more before it was released. it does have a sleek look to it and it is nice that the plastic it's made of is that blue (when it's dropped the paint doesn't chip). i was very excited to get this phone 7 months ago, and it was a great phone for a while. the up arrow (which i set as the shortcut to text message, and i do text a lot) stopped working properly shortly after i got it and is now pretty much useless. the camera doesn't have the best quality and lags between shots (of course after you have the phone for 3 weeks it lags on everything). it does have decent internet abilities (for what it costs) and if you spend enough time looking for everything it set up the way you want it. it's ok, but it could have been a lot better.

dewayne
posted on 31 Jul 2005, 04:32

pm-325 is an ok phone

What I don't like about the phone is the delicate painted plastic finish, and the flimsy slider, the hallmark of Sprint Phones are to be somewhat cheaply made. More peeves included the small screen, low amount of available memory,and especially it's terrible camera. This camera is as bad as my 1996 kensington webcam for my computer. My old phone a samsung vga1000 took fantastic pictures for a camera phone albeit 2 years older. The screen is smallish and doesn't use anywhere near the advertise 65k amount of colors, its nearly as bad as a 1988 computer with 4 bit color. I will have to admit that the Fonts look great. The Icons are stylish, and the overall size is growing on me, when my first impression was that of the phone being too small. The controls are less intuitive than my vga1000, making me feel like a 90 year old trying to record NYPD Blue off live broadcast to dvd. There are too many steps to enter contacts in your phonebook. I really don't want to sing praises of the vga1000 but it seems LG has stepped backward on this phones execution compaired an older model sprint phone. If Bluetooth is your major reason to purchase the phone, it is by far the the dealmaker!! Sprint has discontinued all other BT capable phones forcing you to purchase it...... It took 90 minutes to figure out how to connnect my pda to the internet with the phone and bluetooth. I am very grateful to several internet forums on the subject. The PM325 will be good enough for some but from an owner of many...

redray101
posted on 11 Apr 2005, 21:26

lg pm325 best "little" phone I have owned

I have used this phone for about 2 weeks and have had plenty of time to get to know it because it is attached to my left hand permently. I love the size and the design sound quality is good and the rings are loud. The pic quality is not perfect but is decent. All in all this is a fun functional phone for the money.

Pinal
posted on 05 Feb 2005, 15:47

4.4

LG could have done better

Sprint just gave me this phone to use until they order me a replacement for my sanyo 4500, the one thing i like about this phone is the size,its very compact, other than that the volumne control is really bad you cant hear anyone if you are on the road, the camera totally sucks,there is a big lag and no flash either,i dont have a bluetooth headset or a car to use it in but i guess that would be a useful feature but if i was you i would wait until the 535 comes out.

Mobilis
posted on 14 Jan 2005, 14:27

Not but, but missing somethign

I just got this phone and really like it. The camera works well and I like the multiple levels of quality and resolution which most phones group as one setting. It was very intuitive and the design is excellent - it's been the talk of my office, but the bluetooth needs to have more functionality. It has limited application. It needs more applications like sending business cards, etc. Just using it for connecting to an earpiece seems to be silly. I did notice that verizon got sued by it's customers because it limited the use of a motorola phone's bluetooth capabilities. I hope LG isn't doing the same. A video version would also REALLY make the phone awesome.