Huawei M750 User Reviews

Camera4.9/10
Multimedia6.1/10
Internet5.8/10

oicjaintlk
posted on 06 May 2013, 23:19 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 May 2013)

Simeier is Indonesian face of before continueing to precede 10 two deputy China

oicjaintlk has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Simeier is Indonesian face of before continueing to precede 10 two deputy China
Beijing time on March 23 message, 2012Same AsiaNew sports season begins battle -Indonesia makes public contestGolf country club is amounted to jordan high heels in Ai Meila (Emeralda Golf Club) launchs match have a contest the 2nd round, match total stake 1 million dollar. Hand of New Zealand ball is defended greatly - Simeier (David Smail) good position of Zhou Wuyan add, hit 69 pole under standard lever 3 lever, two rounds of total staff 137 lever under standard lever 7 lever are obtained banner. Article of bridge of star of Chinese number one rushed to hit 73 pole today, lag behind at present the person that precede 5 lever, the platoon is in paratactic the 10th. The same Asia itinerate that Liang Wenchong was 2010 surpasses bonus king, he has won 3 championship in all in this itinerate contest. Introduced from the northern and western nationalities or from abroad herd of hand of world of the country in 22 years old position is excellent today, held 7 young bird, hit 3 Bai Ji, hand over 68 lever finally, platoon of two rounds of 141 lever is in paratactic the 7th. Ball hand Buddhist nun captures Australian left-handed person - library human relations (Nick Cullen) the good achievement that hands over 66 lever today, total staff of two rounds of matches counts 138 lever tabernacle the 2nd. Library human relations the achievement of 66 lever also is the sheet till this week is current annulus best...

dayma18
posted on 03 Aug 2011, 20:09 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)

I LOVE IT

dayma18 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

THIS IS AN AMAZING PHONE IVE HAD IT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND THE ONLY PROBLEMS IT GIVES ME IS THE RINGTONE KEEPS PLAYING WHEN YOU TRY TO ANSWER THE CALL BUT DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN. IT HAS AN AMAZING BATTERY IT LASTS ME 11.50 OR MORE BASICALLY THROUGH MY WHOLE WORK DAY FROM 7:30AM TILL LIKE 9PM IT HAS A GOOD SPEAKER ALOT OF MEMORY ITS A PRETTY AWESOME PHONE I RECOMMEND IT AND THE BEST WAY AND FASTEST WAY TO TEXT ON IT IS T9

Linkaprixk
posted on 17 Apr 2011, 04:53

Decent phone, I guess

Linkaprixk has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I bought this phone before MetroPCS had smartphones and such, meaning that it was the only touchscreen that they had. I was just happy to have a touchscreen phone at the time seeing as only a few people that I knew had them. I haven't had very many problems with it except for a few minor glitches and such which I can deal with. If I had the money I would get a new phone and just give this one to a friend. I like the quality of the speakers and the fact that I can set full songs as ringtones and message tones is definitely a plus. For the most part the only thing that I hate about my phone is the fact that I paid nearly 300$ for it when I first got it and now it's only 99$, other than that it's pretty decent.

Reception 9/10 I have had good experiences with this phone having service when my friends who have At&t, verizon, and T-Mobile had problems with reception.
Call quality 9/10 My phone has not dropped a single call yet in the nearly two years that I have owned it.
Internet 7/10 The internet can be slow and bothersome at some times but that is true with any phone, I just prefer to use my computer.
Multimedia 10/10 The music player is awesome without a doubt.
Camera 6/10 Camera is suckish, but it's fine with me.
UI speed 5/10 The phone has trouble loading sometimes I admit, but that is probably because I have so much music on my SDcard
Everyday usage 9/10 I use it everyday and it doesn't seem to wear down or anything.
Text input 7/10 I use my thumbs and I usually don't have any problems with it except that I sometimes hit the wrong button, but that happens with any phone I use because I just try to type too fast and I mis the key I'm trying to hit.
Display 6/10 Better than some phones.
Battery 10/10 Battery life is GREAT, my phone seems to crash just when I do every night.

Pros

• Music player
  • Full songs as message and ringtones

Buraian22
posted on 24 Mar 2011, 05:25

too much focus on \"touchscreens\".

Buraian22 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I had a Samsung Freeform from Cleartalk, and I really liked it, But it quit working on me, so I was excited to learn they had touchscreens. A friend had this phone and told me to wait until I could afford an iPhone, but I told him that I didn\'t care as long as it was a touchscreen, and at first that was true. For the first month or so that I had it, I thought it was the best phone I ever had (the previous being the Shuttle Slider from Virgin Mobile). But now that I have had it for almost three, I see past the excitement of having a touchscreen. This is, by far, the WORST touchscreen phone I have ever handled, and my friends let me play on theirs all the time. For one, you have to PRESS the screen instead of touch it. Txts never send (\"Failed to send!\"), called RARELY connect, the internet never connects, and I HAVE NEVER, EVER RECEIVED A PICTURE MESSAGE, even though my friends say they have sent me several, and I even sent myself one from one of my friend\'s phones. Basically, the Shuttle is back to being the best phone I ever had. I want an iPhone... =\'[[

Reception 1/10 I\'ve had other phone with Cleartalk, and this is the worst phone I have had with them. The Kyocera Melo (look it up) was better than this.
Call quality 1/10 Calls rarely connect
Internet 1/10 Internet rarely loaded
Camera 3/10 Only thing I didn\'t like about the camera was the fact that after every few pictures you had to turn the phone off and back on, or else the picture would be all staticy.
Everyday usage 2/10 I am so glad that I have internet on my computer and can talk to my friends on facebook or Skype. I would go mad if I had to rely on this phone.
Text input 1/10 You can only type using the stylus pen.
Display 2/10 They arranged everything all weird...
Battery 9/10 I love the battery life on it. I once had it off the charger for a week before I had to charge it.

Pros

• It\'s a phone (better than nothing)
  • Good battery

Cons

• Txts never send
  • Calls rarely connect
  • Internet rarely loads
  • Camera is weak
  • None of my headphones can fit it
  • The alarm sometimes doesn\'t go off (and yes, I check the am/pm on it)

Darkniight513
posted on 26 Feb 2011, 17:12

5.2

i agree

Darkniight513 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

i agree with some of these ppl like this person said when you take the picture an you try to be still an it still get blurry i had to take picts more than 5 times and still cant get it rite,an the internet sucs everytime i try to get on a website it keep saying cannot connect i paid a 116 dollars for this phone an my internet aint working right and also everytime i try to lock my phone it wont take the last 4 digits of my cell number? its a good phone but i dont like how you have to have a certain memory card for it i never had phones like that b4, and hell whats the point of making a touch screen phone and dont have a regular headphone jack for it?

BieberGirl
posted on 23 Feb 2011, 13:08

ehhh...

BieberGirl has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is not the greatest...ah what the heck! I actually hate it! I will have had it for a year in 11 days, but it doesn't work too well. It is in very good shape because i havent had the case off for more that an hour. I wanted this phone so bad when it came out and when i got it i believed in my head that it was better than it actually was. I have learned to hate it. It sucks, it really does. The web sucks! everything is like squares and its too boxy. It is good for just a phone...and i mean JUST a phone, nothing more. OH ANDDDD.... the CAMERA, OMB dont even get me started! after you take a picture, you have to hold it in place for about 5 seconds or the picture will blurry! That is the worst of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Build quality 2/10 ugly color; horrible buttons; bad shape
Internet 1/10 It takes FOREVER to load and the quality is terrible
UI speed 2/10 I dont really know what this is but if it's the phone's speed, its terrible!
Text input 3/10 You have to press really hard and it doesnt reconize a like touch...i have to use my nail, or the stylus

Pros

• it works

Cons

• ugly
  • bad web
  • horrible camera
  • CAMERA
  • camera is the worst ever!!!!

PCTech
posted on 18 Jan 2011, 18:20

Just say No Way to Hauwei...

PCTech has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Boy this phone blows. I think they were in a rush to put out a cheap touchscreen phone and that is exactly what they put together. First of all, reception is horrible when all other MetroPCS phones within a 2 foot radius are good to go. Next, we have the issue with the ongoing ring when someone calls you in the middle of doing something on your phone. The call is "answered" but the MP3 you assign as a ringtone continues to play... Maybe they should have tested it a little better. Then there are the echoes... I hate those. And finally, it is totally useless for multimedia unless you re only into MP3s, and even then the MP3 player blows chunks.

Don't do it. Save up and get an IPhone on SimpleMobile in stead.

Reception 4/10 Really Poor Reception in places other phones on MetroPCS do just fine...
Call quality 3/10 I hate, I hate, I hate... to hear, to hear, to hear myself, myself, myself echoing, echoing, echoing
Internet 4/10 It's no 3G speed on MetroPCS
Multimedia 3/10 It would be nice to play some video, see some flash, etc... MP3s alone don't cut it.
Camera 2/10 Blurry and dark... Plus, the flicking feature stopped working within days...
UI speed 3/10 Sometimes sluggish...
Text input 3/10 Touch screen callibration issues... Common stuff.
Battery 7/10 MP3

Pros

• Small Design
  • Touchscreen
  • MP3 Player (barely)
  • Cheap

Cons

• Bad Reception
  • Bad Call Quality
  • Bad Multimedia Ability
  • Bad, Bad Camera
  • Bad, Bad UI Speed
  • Bad Idea not to have Aps
  • This was an all-around bad idea to purcahse

MetroPCS User
posted on 27 Dec 2010, 16:56

MetroPCS User has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

i'Ve Had This Fone For 3 Years And i Haven't Had Anyy Problemss , if Theres Somethingg Rong With Yourss Then You Probablyy Dont Takee Good Caree Of itt. Andd You Can Set Up The Touch Screen Calibration iff Your Haveing Problems With That So That iSnt A Bigg Deal. Soo i Recommend You Get This Fonee if Your Thinking About Getting itt , ignoree Everyone Elsee , They Jst Dnt Take Good Care Of There Phonee.

Pros

• Touch Screen
  • Mp3 Player
  • You Can Listen to The Mp3 While Doing Something Else
  • You Can Set The Mp3 Songs As Your Ringtone/Msg Tone
  • Great Camera Quality
  • Has A Stylus
  • Micro SD Slot
  • Awesome Disign
  • Good Battery Life
  • Good Call Quality

Cons

• Can't Watch Videos
  • No Video Camera
  • Txting iS Difficult Unless You Get Use To iT

lisy
posted on 27 Dec 2010, 15:24

ughh !

lisy has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

omg ! dude this phone is a peace of crap ! the first thing that happend was that my whole memory card got deleted ! like what phone does that ! then after 5 months the screen frezzed up and i couldnt text or anything. then after 7 months it didnt work at all . ! i just hate it.

Reception 9/10 well always texted when i had it on roaming
Call quality 4/10 its ok
Internet 5/10 not too bad
Multimedia 3/10 didnt enjoy it much only tht i can listen to music and txt and b at the enternet
Camera 3/10 bluryyyyy! nd it doesnt zoom in alot
Text input 2/10 sucks sooo baddd. all i like is that u can copy and paiste
Display 2/10 ummm it sucks ! why it gotta be blue only !
Battery 3/10 didnt last thattttt much

Pros

• you can listen to music and be in the internet
  • you can download music from internet pages
  • you can drop it alot nd it dont brake the screen

Cons

• erases ur memory card
  • stops working after 7 months
  • cant personalize almost anything
  • the ringtone keeps goin after u answer
  • cant text more then 3 people at a time cuz some text wont come in for hours !

jordan24
posted on 09 Nov 2010, 22:45

Huawei

jordan24 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I have had my phone over a year , and for the most part i love it ! it doesnt really give me problems that i recall . this phone is okay size i do think it could b thiner and smaller , and lighter . the phone is just now starting to give me problems , but thats okay because its old , the battery last for a while . i also learned that if u txt while your phone is pluged in to the charger the battery will start to go bad .

Meh
posted on 09 Nov 2010, 22:16

HORRIBLEE

Meh has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Dude this phone is the worst. Please to whoever is thinking about getting it just don't. It is so hard to text and the screen colaboration is off so it always presses the wrong buttons. Having this phone is getting harder and harder. Texting gets too complicated and unenjoyable. This phone is one of the worst phones Metro PCS has to offer. It gets returned a lot. I wanted to get the more expensive one but my parents said no. After seeing how horrible it was I was pissed. Nobody should ever get this phone, any, and I mean any!, phone is better than this one. It is very bulky and you cannot show it off and say "Ohhh look at my touch screen" because it is very fat and ugly. I tend to hide mine because people make fun of how stupid and ugly it is.

Build quality 4/10 It's really fat and for no reason. There is no keyboard or anything so it shouldn't be that fat.
Reception 5/10 I always lose calls.
Call quality 5/10 Very staticy
Internet 8/10 Internet works pretty good.A little slow.
Multimedia 7/10 It's alright.
Camera 4/10 Very very blurry.
UI speed 6/10 Pretty slow.
Everyday usage 7/10 it functions everyday but its hard because the colaberation is off.
Text input 1/10 Horrible, absolutely horrible. The buttons are WAY too close together so you always press the wrong button!!
Display 7/10 I like the screen display because it is big.
Battery 8/10 The battery holds out for awhile at first but it's starting to lose that quality.

Pros

• Touch screen.
  • Holds a lot of music if you have a memory crad.
  • Internet is pretty fast.

Cons

• Blurry camera.
  • No video.
  • Horrible colaboration.

jessica
posted on 26 Oct 2010, 23:38

Freezing up

jessica has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone worked great for about 2months then the screen starts freezing up,when people called the ringtone is still on,if you press the answer button to fast while a call is coming in, it will hang up.i rather knowone get this phone. it just would really be a waste of money.

Alex Alexander
posted on 21 Sep 2010, 12:47

This by far the worst phone I've ever owned. It's a touch screen and that was the main idea and the only idea and guess what the touch screen calibration is off by a half inch so if you want to text you have to touch the letter below the actual letter you choose to use. If you don't lock the screen it automatically calls people so they hear all your business. It also deletes all your music and pictures at any moment.

Pros

• You can tell your friends you have a touch screen.

Cons

• Camera is poor quality, screen won't recalibrate, music player won't store, if your in the process of making a call and an incoming call comes in the phone freezes and you can't answer or stop it from ringing. GPS also freezes while your in route.

Krystal Kattreh
posted on 29 Aug 2010, 15:27

Its Okay Once You Get Used To It

my only problem with the phone is that texting isnt very easy at first. but once you get used to it it will be okay. and if theres a problem it has a stylist to poke the screen. going on the web is pretty easy . from what i learned is if you get water in the screen web and mms dont work anymore.  every thing else on the phone is pretty acceptable. the camera is very sensitive though, one little jerk and its really blurry. the camera is good quality if you arnt moving at all! but every once in a while that time happends. texting is alright you can only have 600 messeges  in the sms file at a time so if your a constant texter like me you will have to delete texts alot. the touch screen is okay you might get a little bit agitated trying to poke one thing at a time. there isnt alot of space to have ringtones and pictures on the phone, so getting a memory card or something of that sort will be a good idea. but thats all i have to say about this phone, altogether i think its a pretty good phone to get.

Pros

• Good Phone For What Its Worth.

Cons

• Not A Very Good Quality Camera.

Hilaree
posted on 24 Aug 2010, 16:11

2.7

I hate this phone.

At first I was so excited to get this phone, I've had it for about four months, and now the touch screen isn't working.
The main way I communicate is texting, and wherever I click it clicks above it. I am so sick of this phone. Texting is easier if you use T9 instead of the qwerty keyboard, but none the less I hate that the touch screen stopped working. The touch screen is by touch, and not actually the electric current from your body connecting with the phone, such as the iPhone does.

Pros

• -has t9 for easier texting.
  • -loud speakers

Cons

• -touch screen stopped working.
  • -cannot save music files.

Blookey
posted on 11 Aug 2010, 19:09

Hmmmmm

I really only have a couple issues with the phone, but for the most part I like it.  Problem one, and the main one, I don't know how to change the text size.  looking at web pages on this thing sucks cause you can't get anything on the screen. When texting, there's no "most recent" recipients, you have to go to the contacts.  My samsung t918 had this really cool autotext function, which learned your words, none of the other phones including this one has that.  Lastly it has no autosync chose for loging on to Exchange servers...I like the mp3 player, the sound is clear, as is with the phone calls, I don't loose calls unless I'm in a low area and so far the MetroPCS service is just about everywhere I go, except my girls house, but my T-Mobile phone didn't work there either.I like the way it looks and the way it feels, and it is sturdy.I had issue with the querty keyboard at first, but I found out it's secret.  If you don't use the wand you need to use your finger nail and allways hit the key a little to the right of the letter.  I did find that if you get good enough with the wand you can glide it over the text and just release when you get to the letter you want.  makes texting way faster than my old phone.All the other services work great... but I'm wondering why I can't add more than two email accounts.  But thats a MetroPCS issueI like it. Just want to find out how to change the text size when on the web.

tach
posted on 31 May 2010, 18:51

This is the worst phone i have ever purchased whoever made this phone  is let him browse how the other phone function it show me he is way back from technology i can say is that doesnt come with software USB, and if you text alot this isnt a good phone for texting also No video.

annonymous
posted on 16 May 2010, 16:17

the Huawei M750 is a great phone u can listen to music while u text and that's awesome not all phones can do that but that its true but u can add a little card and u can add music to your phone and u can download music from the internet but its still a good phone and i dropped like 7 times and its still works perfectly and it didn't have no cover this phones the ****

seantinley
posted on 22 Apr 2010, 10:35

this phone sucks , im a gamer and I cant even find a compatiable games for this phone. Plus the texting is so small that without the stick, itis practicuuly impossible to use your fingers. I really wish that they would have told me about certain unsupported programs.

Pros

• Looks good and sound is great for music

Cons

• cant get anygames at all ! That really sucks !

posted on 23 Feb 2010, 23:39

I have this phone and I like it.  I am having trouble connecting it to a computer.  Most of these reviews complain about features that I have no complaints of and then say I should have bought a "blah, blah, blah."  I have a hard time believing that these are real people who bought the phone and not corporate people from samsung trying to get you not to buy it.  Not to mention I see the exact same reviews posted by different names on a lot of other sites.  Word for word reviews actually.  It's quite amusing actually.  It's a good phone, the camera is decent, it's not a digital camera, it's a phone with a camera, don't get confused.  I did wish it had video but that's what I have a camera for I guess.  Texting took about an hour to get used to.  Now I can text just fine and quickly.  The navigation is awesome, works just like a standard GPS.  Have not had it lose signal like I have seen others complain about.  Speaker phone took me about a minute to figure out, though I have seen some say it doesn't have the feature.    I am personally happy with my phone.

CHERRELLENICOLE
posted on 21 Feb 2010, 19:05

THIS PHONE SUCKS

I was being a lil cheap and braught this phone instead of the samsung finesse...bad choice. This phone is so plain and simple it's pathetic. There is nothing about this phone that I like. What's crazii is the guy at the merto store called me to let me know that he had 2 in stock...I dont know why...metro should be giving these things away free of charge. I'm so disappointed...I WANT MY FINESSE!!! Thanks alot Metro.....

Pros

• NONE

Cons

• SMALL QWERTY KEY BOARD
  • REGULAR WEB BROWSING
  • WEAK TOUCH SCREEN
  • BASICALLY A COMPLETE PEICE OF CRAP

victoria
posted on 17 Feb 2010, 12:43

2.3

I FREAKINNN ' HATE THIS PHONE .

this phone is way too hard to text with & the screen is way too small to be a touch screen . i wouldn't ever recommend this phone to anyone . it's a piece of ***! i've had it for a couple of months & got it when it first came out . & i was looking forward to getting the samsung finesse , not thiis !

peregrina
posted on 10 Feb 2010, 22:18

this phone sucks

I received this phone for Xmas and my family was so excited to give it to me.  The excitement lasted for 10 minutes after I started testing it out.... I totally agree with the other 2 reviews.  I became really aggravated . It's all a mission to text  and you have to be hands free to do it right.  Same when you need to look for a name or just dial a number, its ridiculous  ...  I do not like the color of background, during daylight, I have hard time to read the screen -- I'm a very practical person, always in the go and i find this phone very unfriendly to my needs.  I just feel bad for my husband because he gave it to me  with a great expectancy from my side but I can't help it ... this phone is annoying........!!!!!!!I  the good part is has plenty of memory, it  can hold up to 400 messages before the capacity gets full, but I rather prefer MORE efficiency and practicality.

Jonnie
posted on 10 Feb 2010, 13:25

Who the hell designed this phone!?

I just got this phone the other day, my boyfriend went in to get me the Samsung Finesse which I REALLY wanted and they had discontinued it. So he asked the DUMB metro lady what is COMPARABLE and she basically threw this phone at him. This phone doesn't even come close to comparing to the finesse, its not even a smart phone. Mostly my beef is with Metro Pcs. The people who work there are SO dumb and they have no customer service skills. I went back to the store to return it the next morning and they WOULD'NT TAKE IT BACK! I hadnt even opened it! It says on the receipt that no returns for prepraid phones but they were the dumb ones who told my boyfriend that is was the same thing as the smartphone samsung finesse. Plus I just wanted to exchange it for the Samsung Code and pay the extra money, Oh by the way the samsung finesse was still on their website with a new special deal even though they had discontinued it a while before! Anyway the rude chick there said oh yeah we can exchange it and got my hopes up then talked to her boss on the phone and he said no! While the whole time she is saying Fu** every other word and calling customers stupid after she hung up the phone with them. So i said screw it and attempted to like this phone cause I didnt want to deal with the people at Metro Pcs anymore. When I started to play with the phone I wasnt too mad. It basically does everything as the Samsung Messager (my previous phone) but has a bigger somwhat retarded...

Pros

• It has a couple cute frames for taking pics. The writing is bigger which is kinda cool.

Cons

• The company that sells it, Metro Pcs. Its very basic and the virtual qwerty keyboard is small and dumb and you're screwed wether you use the stylis or your finger.

That1Girl
posted on 27 Jan 2010, 12:09

Torture for texting

Hmm.... the internet for me works fine. I can log onto my FaceBook and Myspace with no problem. I only had to log in once and now it automatically has me logged in already. The only thing I can't stand about this phone is the keyboard. U can only use one finger, or the pen to text and it takes forever. and also the "back" button is right under the "space bar" and a lot of times i've written long messages and when i was nearly done i'd accidental push the "back" button and thats it, i'd have to start my message all over again :( this was on the internet. it doesnt happen during regular texting. but if u leave the "X" button pushed too long it'll erase your whole message during regular texting. so there will be times you'll have to re-write your text messages lol Another thing is, the camera. It has to be daytime and outside to get a good shot. Not even inside my house with the lights on i can take a good picture without blur.
it also has email. you can log onto your email and save it on the phone and with just pushing down and clicking email u get to your email fast which is good.
  It's good for Mp3 :) the internet is easy to use. When you view photos, u have to download them first and it saves into your microSDcard. then you have to your picture menu to view. I dont know what happens if u dont have a microSDcard and try to view photos online. It holds a lot of texts. And it has useful tools like any other cell phone (Calendar, calculator, alarms ect.)
 but if you like...