Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 User Reviews

yajia1
posted on 23 Dec 2012, 01:01 (Posts: 107; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)

Amazingly light and thin and gorgeous.

yajia1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

First of all, I must mention I used to use the iPad3. I also use a Galaxy S3, and to tell you the truth, I have not been using my S3 and iPad3 ever since. I use my S3 now just to text and call on my main sim number. This tablet is just amazing. It's light, I can carry it anywhere, hold it one handed when reading and not get tired for hours (iPad3 is built for the body-builders it seems). The screen is gorgeous (i loved the more punchy colors than the iPad3's sometimes bland coloring), and best of all, the battery is amazingly hard to deplete! I can surf the web 8 hours through wifi intermittently (iPad3 6hours) and the tablet would still have 10% battery remaining! Just didn't like the honeycomb 3.2 android that came with it but was so happy when upgraded to ICS, everything became 3 times smoother. When I was planning to buy this, I was planning on flashing a custom JB rom the moment I get it out of the box, but didn't bother. Everything works perfectly fine! Best features for me are the screen and battery. Which are the features we all use all the time in the tablet anyways. Been playing with this too. The big screen is just amazing. And it can send text messages and make calls too! Amazing! The back camera, though just offers 3.15MP, but still shoots pretty good pictures, and the front cam which is more important is great too! It played every video format I threw into it, avi, xvid, mp4, m4s, everything! (I hated converting videos for my iPad3, not to mention i needed itunes...

Pros

• Battery is amazing!
  • Screen is amazing!
  • Can make calls and send/receive text messages!
  • Smooth UI with ICS update!
  • Light and thin and gorgeous!
  • Front cam is great!
  • Played each and every video format i threw in!

Cons

• Quite expensive on the first look, until you use it.