iPhone 5C round-up: specs, design, price, release date
1. karim77 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The price will always be the biggest concern
24. medicci37 (Posts: 1272; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
i cant see any real differance between the 5 and 5c. this is going to be a bad year apple
25. Timiowo (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
No It wont. This is one idea I know that will bring android and Samsung to its knees.
28. Babyfacemagee (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
iPhone5Cforum.com is now open! Come join the community!
2. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Tank you PA !!!!
We were depressed, thinking that you will not provide anymore every hour "news" about this iMagic.
Now we can breathe freely, again.
14. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Damn you, iWas going to say the same thing without the iMagic part, though, you got me there. Nonetheless, I'm glad there's a place to come to to be endlessly bombarded by something we're sick of hearing about [dangle preposition] …
18. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
who is this \"WE\" you speak of?
This is not a home for android news but news for all devices and cell phone manufacturers.
Most people just scroll past the apple articles but YOU just can\'t help yourself, GOTTA CLICK ON IT HUH? smh lol
3. zig8100 (Posts: 228; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
With the HTC One at a $99 price point why would anyone buy this? The S3 will still be a better option then this also. The 5c will be outclassed by "older" Android phones.
5. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
and soon enough well get the z1 and the z1 mini, i wonder if theyre gonna get sued at z10 lol
17. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Because it is iPhone. Who do you think will not buy this?
-No i'll Pass!!
21. wrm2013 (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Ahahahah. It's the new iPhone of course everyone will buy it
22. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
People buy the iphone because it has become a fashion statement (don't know how else to put it) People buy diamonds cos its always expensive, People buy iPhones cos of the same reason. Now, Think about this, if Apple releases a cheap product then it's not going to be exclusive anymore. It will sell well at first but will fade out quick....Like Rols Royce producing entry level cars, Very bad for brand image
4. Kishin (Posts: 704; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Its supposed to be around 250$ to 400$ off contract.
6. mrfamous1 (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I have a friend that work for Foxxconn...... I have the iPhone 5c already. It works great fast and it has great reception.......
13. kalloud (Posts: 148; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
So it's called iPhone 5C? Does it have Siri? How much does it cost off contract?
19. Xeriffs (Posts: 11; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
The \"S\" in 4S has nothing to do with siri... Its budget phone that\'s outgunned and outclassed. Apple\'s still getting iRaped out there.
16. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
lol black market right here...... psst can you get me a note 3 ?
12. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Honestly, iOS 7 looks like a cheap launcher theme on Android.
15. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yes, except paying the expensive price validates it and, thus, validates he who uses it. Validation is very important. If you don't believe me ask Miley Cyrus.
23. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
so the iphone 5c is basically the iphone 5 made of cheap plastic.
27. DavidRedpath (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
Such a shame Apple didn't release a more affordable iPhone 5C wp.me/p36QpK-E5