ZTE U887 is an affordable 5-inch Android smartphone
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
at least it is not an unhealthy 1080p phone lol :)
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I don't think zte will put a 1080p display on a mid-range device especially considering that it aims for a budget friendly price tag
3. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
hey PA, there's actually more cheaper than this! haven't heard of micromax canvas 2/myphone a919 duo? why don't you bing search it?!
5. Shubham412302 (Posts: 431; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
well micromax a110 is better than this at200$
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
only thing wrong I see is only 512mb of ram on a big screen phone 1gig should be STANDARD
7. kindlefireowner (Posts: 503; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
That's not the only thing wrong. It's made by ZTE.
8. snowgator (Posts: 3558; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I have often wondered what the ceiling is on the market for Phablets, which I call any phone 5" or bigger. Is the desire large enough (pun completely intended) to support a truly cheap version, or is that market more high end? As phone makers start pimping out these 5"+ devices, I guess we will see.