Windows Phone's Apollo update poised for landing by mid-2012, says Nokia VP
1. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Nokia hardware + Apollo
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
2. pongkie (Posts: 599; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
better not forget the front camera and micro sd card slot, mango may run smooth but there are developers may want multi-core chips for their apps
3. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Windows phones are already very much behind in capabilities,apps.ui design and in some ways spec also. If Apollo isn't around till mid 2012 they will be extremely behind. Windows phone sales are awful now, they'll be dead by the time of apollo nokia or not
6. snowgator (Posts: 3598; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I got a soda of your choice (and bragging rights) that says WP will have a very good growth this year and will start really chipping away on Android and Apple in 2013. Do I want to bet AGAINST Apple and Google? Nope. I know it will be years before anyone threatens Google for the top spot and Apple just keeps chugging right along with a fan base that is loyal and the envy of every other company in the world. I am just willing to bet FOR Windows Phones. I just think they are doing it right.
7. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
At least the OS WORKS!!!, there is no fragmentention, no need of an app killer and the most important''no force closed'' error.
5. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
goo goog andro rangers!
seriously dude, your precious andro will be dead sooner than Nokiasoft.
8. snowgator (Posts: 3598; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
"Nokiasoft". Kinda like it. Think I might steal it. Do ya have the patent on that yet?