Verizon Galaxy Nexus updated to 4.0.2 – more bugs squashed ahead of release?
According to tipsters this is a bug-squashing update, so perhaps this is what Verizon was waiting for before releasing the phone. Of course some think that the delays have had nothing to do with bugs, but instead Verizon’s ongoing negotiations with Google over Google Wallet.
Either way, it’s good to see that the phone is being actively improved prior to release. If we’re lucky, this may be the update Verizon is looking for, in which case the Galaxy Nexus could be released shortly. Verizon stores already have the phones in stock, so it’s just a matter of green-lighting their sale.
1. samsunggalaxynexus (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
apparently it's coming out tomorrow? look at vzwnews on twitter
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
please release it NOW !!!
3. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Its coming tomorrow this information is from sales reps in nyc.
4. downbeat4 (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Dec 2010)
It is for sure.... We. Got them in today!!
5. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
We've been selling out of these for weeks now in my shop,great phone,the screen is really something else
6. kaintae (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Just finished that update. Great phone so far. And it is out In the morning for sure