Unknown Samsung device gets Wi-Fi certification, could be Galaxy Note successor
1. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
are they really trying to make our heads spin with the frequency of phones released?
2. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
this doesnt mean its releasing any time soon. there isnt even a rumor to go with the model number which is unusual.
6. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i know. its just become so crazy. im not sure how anyone can buy a device with any confidence these days.
oh, you like the new av?
3. glf752 (Posts: 14; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Or it could be the galaxy note rumored to be on Sprint
5. rd_nest (Posts: 1054; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
WVGA on a 5.3 inch with no support for S-Pen and no apps? ya, great idea!
10. apocalypsebc (Posts: 148; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I was thinking the samething. It might be a Super Amoled Windows Phone/tablet~hybrid ;-) Hope it comes to all carriers in the USA! Sprint please!
7. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
We are just now getting the Note on AT&T if it comes out a month after I get it I'll go nuts
8. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Could be a bigger version of the Note, I still think Sprint and Verizon might get it. Usually Samsung products always have different variants.
9. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I just saw the Note in the Samsung retail store and I'm really tempted to buy it but not until the price drops.