TouchWiz UX update for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is coming August 3, but in NYC only
Samsung just sent out invitations regarding the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 major software update, which will be held in New York city at the Samsung Experience center. Members of the press get the first opportunity of getting the new software update, but later on, the general public will get the chance to get it as well. Basically, they’ll be side-loading the new software onto tablets, but it’s worth noting that it’ll bring back the unit to its default settings – so be sure to backup your stuff beforehand.
- Fully customizable Samsung TouchWiz UX with Live Panel and Mini-Apps services
- Re-designed Samsung Media Hub user interface
- Amazon Music Cloud Player, Amazon Kindle, and Words with Friends applications
- Enterprise mobile solutions
Obviously, we’ll be there to check it out all of the festivities regarding the latest update. Likewise, we’ll let you know what we think of the new customized Android Honeycomb experience with the tablet once we get a better grasp of it.
1. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I dont like the fact that Samsun or whomever is responsible for this .. to just release the update to everyone and quit playing with peoples tablet... ok done venting...
2. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I just hope that it will be available to the rest of us pretty quickly after the 3rd.