T-Mobile USA Marketing Chief Cole Brodman to step down
2. Dutch1 posted on 01 May 2012, 15:53 2
HE HAS NO DIRECTION FOR THE COMPANY!
MAYBE NOW T-MOBILE'S EMPLOYEE MORAL, PHONES PURCHASES AND ACTIVATIONS WILL INCREASE.
JUST ANOTHER EXECUTIVE SITTING IN A CHAIR SUCKING A SALARY AWAY FROM A COMPANY AND NOT SHOWING ANY RESULTS.
4. jmoita2 posted on 01 May 2012, 17:26 2
I wonder what this idiot's golden parachute looks like. Probably big enough so that his descendants won't have to do a day's work twenty generations into the future.
5. JGuinan007 posted on 01 May 2012, 20:22 1
When is Apple, Comcast, or Google going to buy T-Mobile and turn that sorry company around?
6. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 02 May 2012, 09:02 0
Hopefully someone with sense can come in and turn T-Mobile for the better
7. oister85 posted on 02 May 2012, 11:30 0
If I was a ceo of t-mobil I would change the color logo (pink)