Sprint starts rolling out Android 4.4.2 for the HTC One max
The 344MB update has started rolling out on Thursday, albeit in stages. This means that some patience is required if it has not yet hit your phablet. You can look for the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software update > Check now. Before downloading and installing the update, make sure your battery is at least 75% charged. And you might want to be on a Wi-Fi connection during the entire process. This way, you won't be using up any of your precious monthly data allowance by updating your HTC One max.
Sprint starts rolling out Android 4.4.2 to the HTC One max
source: Sprint via MobileBurn, Engadget
1. KingDingaLing (Posts: 296; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
FYI, my ATT Note 3 is currently downloading a 541.77MB update. FINALLY!!!!!!! Check yo sh!t people! And lord, please have a fix for the GPS!
2. fzacek (Posts: 1898; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Could anyone inform me on when the LG G2 on T-Mobile will be updated to Android 4.4 (or if it already has been updated).
3. Doakie (Posts: 1274; Member since: 06 May 2009)
So when in the hell is the One Max coming out on AT&T? If this was available I might have gotten this instead of the Note 3. At this point I'm pretty sure an AT&T One Max is never happening.
7. lsutigers (Posts: 742; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Not happening. Maybe the next version of the One Max but not this One.
4. Mrmark (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
I am glad to be the first wave of users .... Nice !
5. Mrmark (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
Status bar is not green for the battery but grey
6. Mrmark (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
Was prompted for Tap and pay on Google wallet