Sony Xperia Z3 underwater unboxing results in deep blue selfie
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
This is why the Sony Xperia Z3 is the worlds best overall phone at this very moment!
19. f35hunter (Posts: 233; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
Correct your statement it is not the best at this moment , it is just one of the best.
I hope you will not act like iZombies .
23. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
That phone can do things no other phone on this planet can. That is why it's the best OVERALL phone. Sure other phones are phablets & have styluses but OVERALL this phone just does more than the competition.
I am a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 owner who is going to get the Nexus X or the Sony Xperia Z3.
I can easily say that with no bias.
25. f35hunter (Posts: 233; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
Bro , i don't talk about staylus or about certain OEM but i said so because every phone has it's own cons and pros and i talk to you as xperia Z1 and i know that sony has many flaws that they didn't fix it so far (the main one for me is the crappy camera software and post processing .
26. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes nothing is perfect. I understand, but OVERALL the Sony Xperia Z3 does more things right than other phones & can do things other phones just can't.
That is why I say OVERALL it is the best, even with whatever flaws you peg it with. Supposedly the camera on the Z3 is actually awesome!
29. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 221; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I believe the Note 4 will also be waterproof.
3. maherk (Posts: 3466; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Imo if they put a physical button or go back to the capacitive ones, it will be the best Android ever built. Till then, it is tied with the Note 4, they both offer almost everything the consumer ask for.
6. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Next week for the Z4 leaks...
Next week for the Note 5 leaks...
Next week for the S6 leaks...
7. maherk (Posts: 3466; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Wasn't the iPhone 6 fully leaked, specs and hardware, more than 6 months before it's released?
You're such an iHypocrite
8. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Nobody was talking about iPhone nor bashing Android lol.
9. maherk (Posts: 3466; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
He is an iBoy, we all know the real message behind his comment.
28. techperson211 (Posts: 1176; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
He's the biggest itroll here in PA as of this time. Never knew how to construct sentence but yet mouth is full of $h*t.
20. f35hunter (Posts: 233; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
Semi true comment
everybody knows that Sony is one of the heavily leaked companies !
10. dil2abu (Posts: 305; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Xperias made Dust and Waterproof a trend in today's mobile world
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Not a trend but a must feature if you truly want to be a flagship device!
18. Genza (Posts: 537; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
For me waterproof or at least water resistant is a must for every electronic devices.
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Absolutely. It's a very handy & actually very sensible feature to have in ALL electronics, not just smartphones.
13. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
This is the marketing I was talking about....great job Sony!
22. caesantos (Posts: 86; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Sony? Marketing? Sony is no good in that territory. But who knows, maybe Z3C will put Sony back on top. I doubt it, but it can happen.
14. magnum44 (unregistered)
What's else left to do after reaching the moon
15. magnum44 (unregistered)
Pure indulgence in antics
21. rsiders (Posts: 862; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Most unique unboxing I've seen, Great job Sony!
27. harigrg33 (Posts: 181; Member since: 20 May 2013)
My first phone was sony cybershot k810i and now s4 bt my next phone will definately be sony xperia z3