Sharp's first phones for the year: an incredibly compact Aquos mini, and a stylish flip K
1. Tracy1988 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 18 Dec 2014)
Is off-centered display a new trend? Smh
14. vincelongman (Posts: 4150; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Cause there's almost no top and side bezel, but the bottom bezel is huge
Not a problem IMO
But I'd prefer if the top bezel was the huge one, so the front camera is at the top, and so its easier to reach the top corners
10. medtxa (Posts: 1126; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
better than half assed off-center phone like htc m8
2. Cyagocaliz (unregistered)
Yep, another phone which packs world-leading technology...
I don't like Sharp very much, but for this one, I have to say Sharp have done the great job!
4. dimas (Posts: 1967; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Interesting specs for a compact type. Too bad sharp don't extend too much in asian countries. Another "wish I could have" phone.
7. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'd like to see Sansui make a phone too.
Nakamichi or Akai branded even.
9. justForTheRecord (Posts: 51; Member since: 17 Jan 2015)
Finally! A properly sized phone with a decent screen and battery life. If they don't screw up something this should be a good seller. I would buy one as I have no desire to tote a phablet around in my pocket! As in, tired of the jokes ("Is that a phablet or are you just happy to see me?!").
11. StuiWooi (Posts: 91; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
I'll take that mini, 1080p on a 4.5 inch? Yes please! Before this the smallest 1080 screen I knew was the 4.7 on HTC One M7... Plus with the tiny bezels you know it's actually gonna be nice and compact
12. Genersis (Posts: 217; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The Aquos Mini SHV31 is pretty cool. If it had a 64 bit processor(even a 615), I'd be more interested; even so it seems like a great device.
13. Planterz (Posts: 2035; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Too bad it'll probably stay in Japan. They should look at Sony's success with the Z3 Compact in Europe and North America.