Samsung to host a press event on October 11, might announce Galaxy Music smartphone
1. xoutrageousx (Posts: 70; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
Samsung said that does want to be like Apple....yep
Samsung would want people piling up for their devices. You wouldn't see "commercials" of lines if they had the same response and hype with their devices.
Samsung would like a cult following similar to Apple.
Samsung would like to be Apple but does not admit to it..because there is one already Apple.
3. ez31k (Posts: 44; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Why would you quote commercials?? As if commercials were fictitious...
You sir.. are an "idiot."
5. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1098; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Apple dosen't have a cult following...its more like a certain mindless farm animal (sorry couldn't resist)!
10. The_Innovation (Posts: 567; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I read what you wrote, and I have no clue what you're saying.
2. Fayeznoor (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
could it be this:
But i don't think this kind of thing needs invitation?
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1098; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Samsung is holding events after events to landslide on the iPhone 5 hype and so far its worked pretty well. Add to this the availability of Note 2 on October 1st and then people are going to be asking iWhat? insteead of the iPhone!
7. MeoCao (unregistered)
Gangnam Style on 3", not very exciting isn't it?
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2375; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
an event to announce a phone with such weak specs? I don't think so. Unless this phone SOMEHOW does music better than all other phones, I just dont see this happening. And I dont see that happening with weak specs.
12. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Sammy BETTER have something better than that or they'll be the next late augest to mid September Nokia
Wow, I can't believe I'm still on that, but it's O.K. I guess since they were the top comp. a long time ago
13. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Plus it'd be a "worse" iPhone 4 and Im too good, or should I say fabutastic for that.
But seriously, I am...