Samsung hints that Garnet Red won’t be the only new paint job for the S3
1. adi4u4882 (Posts: 135; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
None of them are upto my expectations.
A Pure Black version would be pretty awesome.
11. JC557 (Posts: 1216; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm interested in satin black with red accents... like a Ducati.
19. JC557 (Posts: 1216; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Well I'm on Verizon and have the HTC Rezound, but it wouldn't hurt to see some other phones with a similar color scheme.
38. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
All these colors are getting a bit tacky.
18. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
THANKS NOKIA FOR REINCARNATING COLORED PHONES!
33. Jeromeo (Posts: 135; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Um, Nokia had better watch out. Samsung is the new Nokia.
39. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
For me, nothing can replace nokia. It's a legendary company. Even though samsung topped nokia in terms of everything, nokia is still nokia.
Even now. Nokia is still nokia, just manipulated and controlled by a new CEO.
31. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
The Green one is better than all black anyway
36. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
EXACTLY. I was going to go with White anyway but I would have had to think about it if it came in black too lol
White over Blue any day!
2. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
This is cool and all but when did phone color become novelty? Well, I will tell you anyway-------since the iiiiiiiPhoooooone. Oh, look white iPhooooooooone.
5. baldilocks (Posts: 570; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
What are you, twelve? I guess you don't remember all of the phones WAY before the iPhone that came in all kinds of colors.
Just another example of a clueless little person who has no idea of what they are writing about.
20. superguy (Posts: 271; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Pink RAZR comes to mind. I remember AT&T/Cingular charging an extra $50 just for the color, and women bought it.
25. tigermcm (Posts: 806; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
oh man good catch forgot about that. no company will be able to get away with having to pay extra for a different color now hmmmmm
16. tigermcm (Posts: 806; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
sorry buddy the sanyo 8100, 8200, 8300, and 8400, came in red, white, green, blue which were phones here WELL before the iphone
27. wsucoug13 (Posts: 164; Member since: 04 May 2012)
haha iphone people crack me up. its like the world started when the iphone came out to them. lg chocolate i think it was, with the sliding keypad started a lot of the color demand. that was 2004.
4. tes101 (Posts: 39; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Samsung continuing what it is famous for. Double facepalm
6. baldilocks (Posts: 570; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Really? Right now they are famous for selling more phones than anyone else.
9. tes101 (Posts: 39; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Mitchel can I ask you what type of phone you using at the moment?
8. tes101 (Posts: 39; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
im looking for a nice samsung copy machine can you recommend me one?
23. dsDoan (Posts: 224; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Unless you're printing for retail commercial or something, the cheap HP copy machines at Wal-mart suit most at-home needs.
28. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1677; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Go with Brother, those Canadians make a solid printer
12. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
you know how you never (or very very rarely) see a brown car? what about a brown phone? lol
13. JC557 (Posts: 1216; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I think everyone's seen the brown Zune, thus lesson learned.
Brown cars? Back in the 70's and early 80's.... *shudders*
17. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
Not in the UK. Zune only exists over here on phones own by people stupid enough to go with windows phone. 3.... maybe 4 in the counrty lol jokin
41. nicholassss (Posts: 359; Member since: 10 May 2012)
A guy on my block has an old jag in brown. Its pretty slick.
21. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Don't care about the colors of the SIII, in particular, just wish they would use LOTS of colors in general. I, for one, want my G Note 2 in GARNET, please.
22. Doakie (Posts: 1422; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I'm still glad I got my blue one. Of any color blue would be my go to if black wasn't an option.
24. dsDoan (Posts: 224; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
I agree, with the addition that it has to be a very dark blue.
26. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Gunmetal Black or Grey would be my choice of color for the GS3
32. nicholassss (Posts: 359; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I like the trow-up yellow at the bottom there.
34. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I think Silver/Black would be a nice addition to the color table
35. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I would like to see a phone with a mirrored or reflective type finish. Kinda how the old Motorola KRZR had that mirrored blue finish... Check the link to see what I mean.
ct/images/B000JL4Y3Y/ref=dp_im age_0?ie=UTF8&n=2335752011&s=w ireless
37. TechDork (Posts: 245; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Black/Red would be great, maybe Black/Blue. A black body with the blue edges & blue button. Sick!
40. Phoneguy2000 (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
HEY GUYS GO ON GOOGLE IMAGES TYPE IN "SAMSUNG GALAXY S III RED" AND SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU SEE THE PIC. THE RED VERSIONS IS PROBABLY THE BEST ONE OF THEM ALL. ITS LIKE A RED RUBY. SO FREAKING NICE I TELL YA!