Samsung and the NBA enter $100M deal to have tablets on the sidelines
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Best devices, best ads, best PR team.
haters in 3... 2... 0.
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Samsung is going "BIG" with the NBA. Constant exposure all the way to June.
100M to Samsung is chump change. Good for Samsung and Android.
3. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 973; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Sweet! I heard on Bloomberg that even the players will get Samsung phones, excellent work by Sammy.
4. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 235; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
All of the sudden the NBA seems much more appealing.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Now Sammy's stepping it up, this'll be huge for em. +1 Sammy, just make sure all the calls go The heats way
9. Razrman (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Heat? Come on, give the rest of the league a break lol
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 19156; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol, gotta admit they're the team to beat. With D Rose back though, the bulls will be tite too.
6. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
So HTC, LeBron and Beats couldn't work something out for the whole league? Lame.
It would be nice to see devices embedded into premium seats. Though, I imagine that the upkeep wouldn't be so easy.
7. phonetekmek (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
You do realize Lebron hass been signed to Samsung for a couple of years, and that HTC divested fully from Beats Audio?
8. HouTexan (Posts: 427; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Basketball season just a day away. Let's go!
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10407; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This article was published on Sunday but was taken down five.minutes later. Why PA?
14. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
i don want to see PLASTIC basketball