Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablets to launch in late April
1. bobfreking55 posted on 03 Apr 2012, 10:00 4 0
is someone still waiting for this? the galaxy tab line needs a reboot. tab 2 kinda sucks. we need the iPad competition
3. c.hack posted on 03 Apr 2012, 10:33 2 1
These guys can't even compete with the RIM Playbook let alone the iPad.
2. PimpStrong posted on 03 Apr 2012, 10:13 2 0
What a shame Samsung is rehashing the Tab 10.1 and calling it the 2. They really aren't trying to be competitive if the 2 doesn't have Quad-Cores and 1080p.
I still wonder who will be the first to offer up 2GB of RAM already. If I'm gonna run a beast of a tablet that could be used as a laptop replacement then I'm gonna need it to be beefier in all areas.
5. jove39 posted on 03 Apr 2012, 12:41 2 0
iOS and Android tablets are not laptop replacements...i bought iPad2 last year and found it to be waste of money (for me at least)...and now I am waiting for win8 tablet.
8. theBankRobber posted on 03 Apr 2012, 14:49 1 0
Yes I agree, I want a tablet from MS that functions just like Windows 7/8. I don't want a over sized phone, I want a PC that's a tablet. A computer that I can just pull out turn on, do what I need, turn off, slide back in. I like the fact I can hold a tablet in one hand while im doing work with the other. Love the size of the Galaxy tab and Ipad but need a real OS to do real stuff with programs. Not play angry birds lol
4. shadowcell posted on 03 Apr 2012, 10:37 0 0
I'd like to see this pinned against the Note 10.1 for comparison.
6. jove39 posted on 03 Apr 2012, 12:44 0 0
Look at specs of both...it seems samsung is giving up on tablet business...and clearing up inventory by calling them galaxy tab2.
7. GENARAL.ROYALLY (banned) posted on 03 Apr 2012, 14:15 0 1
WE SEE ANOTHER EPIC FAIL®
WE SEE COPYCAT®
WE THIS ISNT SELLING®
WE LIKE THIS®