Samsung Galaxy S III coming to T-Mobile, evidence suggests
1. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Great hardware... But poor design. If i buy this specially unlocked, it'll be a nightmare looking at it.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
This is not tha final design!!! for t-mobile!!
5. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Nightmare?! Why you still commenting articles about s3 if you see its design is a nightmare. And in every article photos of s3 is included.
Im sure tmobile subscribers will be happy for this news, despite its ugly design as what others continue to complaining about.
Design is not important anymore, why you need a beautiful design if can't even meet your important needs in a phone. A faster processor, great screen display and innovative softwares are most important now.
7. simon1 (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Poor Design, but the specifications are awesome specially the eye recognition technique. You can read more here -http://goo.gl/dLQEm
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 2143; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Can't wait for the official announcement & release!
6. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
I love it when it come to T-Mobile. People that are complaining about Galaxy S3 designed and looks buy a different phone.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Tmobile is the only carrier that hasnt had the S4 rumor, so until that crap starts up, im holding my breath for exynos. This might be one of the best/only benefits about them being last to LTE.
12. jove39 (Posts: 1819; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Since Htc one s on tmobile is already based on s4...tmobile may decide to go with exynos...just to differentiate two devices...and I'll be happy :)
15. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 480; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
T-Mobile is always disappointing with phone's news.
Pray to lord that T-Mobile will be getting the GS3 with the Exynos.
I am a T-Mobile subscriber myself, and I got disappointed many times already.
9. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I had pretty much presumed the GS3 was coming to all the major carriers
10. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Hopefully quad core version first and dual core S4 version once LTE is ready. My friends who are looking for new phones will be happy.
11. MEeee (Posts: 343; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Hands on with Samsung Galaxy SIII in Vietnam.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
You guys need to stop bashing Samsung SGIII design.