Samsung Galaxy Note versus Samsung Galaxy S II: spec comparison
1. Juggernaut494 (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 07:20 1 0
WOW! I was excited about getting the Samsung Epic Touch 4G 4.5 inch but this takes the cake!! Would like to know if Sprint will be offering this bad boy by Christmas.
2. jkdlfsjgslh (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 07:23 0 0
MEWANT! I have been looking for a device with a giant screen for the longest time and this is it.
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 01 Sep 2011, 07:28 7 1
Opps Apple better put up a law suit, Samsung stole their idea, not ,lol
33. WookieeArmy posted on 02 Sep 2011, 07:18 5 0
Apple sues all grocery stores in the USA for selling apples.
4. remyrz posted on 01 Sep 2011, 07:29 0 0
they look just the same.. but for the 0.2 more core and ofcourse.. the size.. I like both! :D
5. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 01 Sep 2011, 07:38 3 0
so faster processor to handle more pixels? in different words, it is a bigger SGS2
6. mrpither (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 07:48 5 2
Lets see Apple try and sue them by shrinking that bad boy down to make it look more like an iPhone...
12. quakan posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:29 0 0
It's too huge though. It's like carrying around the Dell Streak I would imagine.
18. NeXoS posted on 01 Sep 2011, 09:57 3 1
I had the Dell Streak. It's actually pocketable. Using it was being inside a Toyota Sequoia.
It definitely got attention everytime I pulled it out.
I sold it cuz the rez was crap, Dell sucks about updates and the dev community behind it is thin and the camera sucks.
But my gf loved playing games with it cuz of the size, much more than her iphone.
25. SavageLucy42 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 14:51 0 0
I always use an ear piece anyway. I've only seen one person with a Dell Streak actually to their ear, and yes they look ridiculous.
35. Mae (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 03:08 0 0
Dell Streak is heavier and thicker, not comfortable to put in the pocket.
13. coolax88 (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:42 4 0
That's what she said!!!
8. iankellogg posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:03 0 0
any chance of this having a CDMA radio or is this strictly another global phone.
9. joaolx posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:08 2 0
The samsung galaxy SII is already big for me. I would never buy a phone this size no matter how good it his. It's not practical at all for making calls and it would never fit my pocket. Hope they know what they're doing.
10. sniperace posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:25 0 0
If it could fit in my hand and in my pocket I would say yes, but that this is pretty big don't think thats going to happen! need to see the hands on video.
22. joaolx posted on 01 Sep 2011, 10:49 0 0
You can see in engadget. It's way to big for me. I would never buy it. Phones are supost to be portable but that won't fit in any kind of pocket.
11. TImS (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:27 0 0
Been up for an upgrade 2 mon ago just waiting, but this would make me jump ship to carrier that carries it
14. PostalJim posted on 01 Sep 2011, 08:43 0 0
Infuse barely fits in my back pocket with a case on it. Next fashion trend? The smartphone fanny pack!
16. Dj21o posted on 01 Sep 2011, 09:15 0 0
Yeahhhh. This is way too big of a phone lol. But the specs, me likey lol.
17. Dark4o90 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 09:38 0 0
that why it's galaxy note it's not smartphone it's not notebook it's in the middle
19. Commentator posted on 01 Sep 2011, 10:11 0 0
If they shrink everything in this, uh - "phone" - down to 4.5 inches, take off TouchWiz, throw on ICS, and call it the Nexus Prime, then I'd be interested.
20. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 01 Sep 2011, 10:32 0 0
this phone might not even make it to any major us carrier and if it does it won't be soon.
21. darth8ball posted on 01 Sep 2011, 10:41 1 0
I would soooooooooo buy this phone!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. Abdul Hafeez (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 13:45 0 0
i saw this phone in Dubai at Mall of the Emirates. I was amazed by its awesomeness.
Awaiting it to release ASAP so that i can get my hands on it.
24. Sam (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 14:35 0 0
Samsung galaxy note is having super amoled display or super amoled plus display please tell
26. Commentator posted on 01 Sep 2011, 15:00 1 0
It's got HD resolution, 1280x800, so my guess would be Super Amoled HD.
29. carltonzone posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:22 0 0
I was a BIG fan of the Dell Streak which never took off. THIS would be my perfect device! I was waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S2, but this will be the device of my dreams!
31. dblue45 posted on 02 Sep 2011, 04:11 0 0
Don't you guys think Samsung's going a bit over board with the screen size?
32. Crusadion posted on 02 Sep 2011, 06:15 0 0
Not sure it will be higher on benchmarks then the S II, All those extras pixels will impede performance.
34. anonimo (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2011, 02:40 0 0
I'm happy with my SGS2, it's big enough for me. Because if people, when they see smy mobile phone, think my is huge... I can't i magine what they'd think if I had the SG Note hahaha
36. lks (unregistered) posted on 14 Oct 2011, 11:31 0 0
Have been waiting for somebody to do this! I thought the new EVO Tablet would have the phone feature, but no such luck. I cannot wait for Sprint to pick this up! Sprint, if youre reading this, PLEASE hurry up and get this.