Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition revealed
The Note 3 Olympic Games Edition isn’t different from the handset’s regular version, but it comes in a special packaging. This seems to include tickets to skating sessions in the Amsterdam Olympic Stadium, and a special flip cover. Buyers are also offered the chance to win tickets to the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, which takes place between 6 and 23 February in Russia.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition is offered by Dutch carrier KPN for free on select plans.
It’s not surprising to see a Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition, since the new Note is the official phone of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, and it's been gifted to all participating athletes.
source: KPN via GalaxyClub (translated)
1. Colonel-Moris (Posts: 11; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
It might be even dangerous to take notes during ski. You may loose balance and fall and hit your head on a strategically located piece of jutting rock.
2. Teja171 (unregistered)
I wont pay $100 extra, for some stupid packaging.
13. bparkerson (Posts: 101; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Teja171 ??? What are you talking about. Are you commenting on this article? Where does it say anything about costs? In fact, it clearly states it's been gifted to all participating athletes. GIFTED...as in given as a gift...at no cost.
28. __0__ (Posts: 187; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Samsung's "special edition" sucks .
Btw , there is a new user called Xperia_droid , is that you ?
31. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4821; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't have a Facebook account, but I'll open one later.
32. __0__ (Posts: 187; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
What ? Lol
Do you join the PhoneArena community on G+ ?
33. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4821; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No need to be surprised, I'm just not interested on Facebook, but I'll still open one later.
I join the PhoneArena community by using my Gmail.
34. __0__ (Posts: 187; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Which one is you ? You don't use google + or twitter often do you ?
35. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4821; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't have a Twitter account as well, I have Google+ but I don't use it often. Yeah, I know I'm outdated, but I don't really care much about that. But I'll open a Facebook account later that's for sure.
36. __0__ (Posts: 187; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Lol , I thought youngsters like you are always connected and always social .
4. Avenger827 (Posts: 46; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
Where's my Hunger Games edition note 3? :p
6. rency0722 (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
I'm looking for the Wolf of Wall Street Galaxy Note 3. Award winning. :)
15. adecvat (Posts: 79; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I want breaking bad edition with meth flip cover.
22. ePoch270 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
It will come with a flip cover that stays open or closed with Magnets, Bltch!
8. Teja171 (unregistered)
No, until S5 arrives