Samsung Galaxy Core Lite announced, offers LTE and a low pixel density screen
The Galaxy Core Lite - model number SM-G3586V - features LTE connectivity, and a 4.7-inch display with only 480 x 800 pixels (thus being one of the few WVGA Samsung handsets to come with LTE). The new handset also offers NFC, a 5MP rear camera with LED flash, quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable internal memory, and a 2,000 mAh battery. For some mysterious reason, the Core Lite won’t be running Android 4.4 KitKat at launch, instead shipping with the older 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Samsung will sell the Galaxy Core Lite starting this month on Taiwan, asking 7,988 TWD (about $266) for it. And yes, that is a bit more than we'd expected. At the moment, we don’t know if the Galaxy Core Lite will be available in other markets.
Samsung Galaxy Core Lite SM-G3586V
source: Sogi.tw (translated)
14. Ashoaib (Posts: 1831; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
For this beautiful girl, low pixel density is not fair... I want to see her on a high resolution
4. UglyFrank (Posts: 370; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
So many S400s, never an S600 or an S4 Pro
6. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 488; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Galaxy Pocket, Star, Young, Fame, and Core are totally losers compared to many of their competitors.
7. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1976; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I'm sorry Samsung, but I'll have that chick.
9. only1post (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 Jun 2014)
This is hard Core ... now i want to do an unboxing ... for the girl.
11. fzacek (Posts: 1579; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Nothing has beat the Moto G in value so far. It is almost one hundred dollars cheaper and has the same specs, apart from a better, 720p display...
16. fzacek (Posts: 1579; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Moto G LTE version is still cheaper and better than this POS...
19. HoPhonTab (Posts: 31; Member since: 03 Jun 2014)
Lol Xiaomi is now releasing their products here in the Philippines there is also the Moto G killer the Xiaomi Redmi 1s with a lower price and Snapdragon 400 quad core with MiUI V5
12. AfterShock (Posts: 2798; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
If you asked me, I couldn't tell the difference between this and a S4, S5 or S5 Prime to save my soul.
They are beginning to remind me of boats and other things that when shown from one side or flipped over, all look the same.
18. gigaraga (Posts: 865; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I see they changed the camera module so the ring is circular rather than a square with rounded corners...
20. fireblade (Posts: 693; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
meh, moto g offers better spec for lower price.
25. PorkyBurger (Posts: 218; Member since: 18 May 2013)
LOL, it doesn't even have the front-facing camera...just noticed that.. ō.ō