Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus officially unveiled: 3.65-inch display, 1GHz processor
1. SSyar (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
wow.. a whole new thing.. just for flash web browser :) bravo
2. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
I don't know who could call this mid range, mid range would be at least VGA resolution, this is easily low end. If this is mid range I'd hate to see what is considered low end
3. Victor.H (Posts: 592; Member since: 27 May 2011)
I'd call the nearly twice cheaper Samsung Galaxy Y and Galaxy mini low-end models, but yeah, it's a matter of definition. I guess the Ace Plus could go for low-end Plus!
5. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Now it looks EXACTLY like iPhone 3G/3GS
8. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
that's the first thing that popped into my head as well
7. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Nokia 800 review - cons:smaller screen than N9,battery could be better
Galaxy Ace Plus review - pros: normal size screen,battery is good for a android phone
people: fhat the wuck?
14. harsh_732006 (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
and the nokia 800 is double the price of ace plus..
9. xoutrageousx (Posts: 70; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
oh noes! it's not 10.5 inch screen, it's not good! we need BIG screen...this screams iPhone 3G...oh wait....I guess we just time traveled back to 2008.
10. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
i dont like the look of this, i really love the previous model
11. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
now tell me if Samsung is not a copycat? i looks EXACTLY like the 3GS!
13. siddharthkanjilal (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
I just picked up the Galaxy W to gift my brother (who is in high school) to replace his previous Galaxy Ace which I had picked up last year. I think even if this were available today, the Galaxy W is still the better purchase. I got the Galaxy W for AED 1,050 ($286).
12. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Oh! They forgot to say that the device will be released with Gingerbread and will never get an ICS update! :D You're welcome.