Pictures of Microsoft Surface phone outed by Redmond crew?
This obviously is a prototype and might not even be the final design of a Microsoft Surface phone, but if this is where the company is heading with the device, it certainly looks much nicer than other mythical creatures like Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman and a friendly New Yorker. Meanwhile, the last we've heard is that the Microsoft Surface phone could be in the market by next summer.
7. PhenomFaz posted on 19 Oct 2012, 16:17 6
this would really give nokia a heart attack!
I mean the lumia isnt out and surface phone pics are surfacing!
but its clearly fake :)
27. shreyas.s666 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 23:36 2
Err..if microsoft start selling its own phone,don't think it would affect nokia.many OEM's strong eco system,too many choices to customers..but at the end i will prefer nokia over other's.
13. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 16:40 2
Phonearena, is very smart the just talk about thing that they want, why they haven't mentioned that surface table is being sold out pretty much every where, ppl are gonna get tiles every where lol I'm glad and happy.
21. TROLL (limited) 5 days ago posted on 19 Oct 2012, 18:08 1
Horrible ugly big tiles, I believe after using it, they will return it. Why wouldn't it sell out, they only manufactured very limited.™®©
23. chaoticrazor posted on 19 Oct 2012, 19:49 8
troll your hate for wp8 is sad now, just becuase you hate it dont mean everyone else does.
more choice is better for the customer
26. TROLL (limited) 5 days ago posted on 19 Oct 2012, 20:13 1
+1 from me. Wisely said®©
28. joey_sfb posted on 20 Oct 2012, 00:39 1
M$ hope that eventually more ppl will like it. Anyway, there always windows 9 when 8 fails.
2. mobileharan posted on 19 Oct 2012, 15:28 13
Still i would buy a Nokia if it come to Windows phone ..
17. Dr.Phil posted on 19 Oct 2012, 17:29 1
I thought it looked reminiscent of the Dell Venue Pro.
6. jed27 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 16:02 2
where is the bezel?! seriously, though, it looks like the lumia fx800 concept.
9. dru4you posted on 19 Oct 2012, 16:21 0
That's what I think too!! If you look close at the front sides of the phone glass it is contoured/angled, kinda like the Nokia lumias where its thicker in the middle but gets slightly skinnier closer to the bottom and top of the phone..
8. 7thspaceman posted on 19 Oct 2012, 16:21 6
The best thing for Microsoft to do is get Nokia to design and build their smart phone for them. Microsoft would buy it form Nokia and resell it on Their MS websites and in the Microsoft stores opening up over the place. Nokia would be helped because it would get money from Microsoft every times Microsoft needs to buy smart phones from them to sell. Nokia's designers are also better adept at doing this than Microsoft's People. microisoft should let people who know what they are doing design the Microsoft smart phone. Vizio makes Microsoft "Signature" desktop PC's. Nokia can make Microosft's smart phones
12. StreetNerd posted on 19 Oct 2012, 16:39 1
Just a mockup/placeholder, without endorsing any OEM.so its only for marketing purpose
15. Lboogey6 posted on 19 Oct 2012, 17:01 0
soo.... what separates this from a nokia...samsung...htc... or anyone else??
18. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 19 Oct 2012, 17:49 0
but would love to see this surface phone!!! im so in to it!i hope quad core! :)
running Tegra or intel chips! :)
19. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 19 Oct 2012, 17:56 0
Actually, a surface phone is the best thing that could ever happend to the Windows phone platform. That surface phone along with the surface tablet would give WP a big push. I´m still buys the Lumia 920 though :)
20. TROLL (limited) 5 days ago posted on 19 Oct 2012, 18:03 1
Wow that phone is to good to be true, pure concept design, with sharp edges.
Lucky Apple didn't patent this design.... This phone is not vaiable for public.™®©
22. EspHack posted on 19 Oct 2012, 19:14 0
excuse me sir.. doesnt microsoft needs a prototype phone like this one for testing purposes? there is no reason to think that this thing is the "surface phone" but just a prototype they obviously got for every day testings im sure they dont use a lumia for that