Official Verizon press shots of the Galaxy Nexus leak
The only other branding on the back belongs to Samsung. Interestingly, there doesn’t appear to be any Google branding on the phone's exterior, although the word “Google” sits in plain view on the baked-in search bar on the home pages (as long as Google is your default search engine). We’re not really sure what to make of that, but we suspect that for most of you when the phone will ship ranks higher on the priority list then which names are on the back.
source: androidforums via Droid-life
7. roldefol (Posts: 2885; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
That was quick. :P
We all kind of freaked when we saw 16 GB eh?
4. bossmt_2 (Posts: 434; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I want my phone, I'm tired of waiting. Stop sucking Verizon.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5603; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i feel like "Google" should've remained in it's original spot and "Verizon 4G LTE" should've replaced "Samsung"
6. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
AGREED! Can't wait until Google has their own carrier in the states...
8. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
And with the money google has! IT WOULD BE TWICE AS GOOD AS VERIZON!
9. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Let's all be careful because the word "OFFICIAL" is in the headline! They have been throwing the meaning of that word around a lot! and nobody seem to know what it means!
Later today they will say we made a mistake thats actually an "OFFICIAL" picture of the Droid 10!
10. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
But they were nice enough to give us more tease pictures to help get us through the day!
What a bunch of nice dealers they are!
I can't believe how many drug addicts are on here! It's like if we don't get this new phone quick we will be forced to check into rehab!!!
11. ericsorensen (Posts: 44; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
If they wait any longer, I might just have to get the Galaxy S III
I'm sure the specs will beat the Nexus...
22. nastynaps (Posts: 93; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Considering the \"timely\" release of the SGS2 and the still yet to be released Nexus you may just be waiting til 2014 for the SGS3.
26. ericsorensen (Posts: 44; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Good point. At least with the Nexus I'll get quick updates. The droid Charge just got Gingerbread this week!
12. HTCOE (Posts: 475; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
cant wait to get this but i definately cant wait for the galaxy nexus s version release
21. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
yeah and what are those specs on that really far away phone. atliest summer. theres always going is going to be a better phone within six months. So keep waiting for a better phone an and you might just never get one
29. HTCOE (Posts: 475; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i dont know the specs but im sure ill be satisfied with any minor upgrade. & a release in the summer would be great for me.
13. Sethdras (Posts: 61; Member since: 22 Jul 2009)
I want this now! No release date yet, but seeing as it will be December tomorrow, i feel like i can safely say that i will have this phone in my hand in under 3 weeks, i know i know, careful now! but im running with it!
15. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
The samsung rep came into our store with one today and i got to play with it (sounds dirty lol). I must say, its AWSOME...and yes, it was on verizon
19. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
nice but i'm sure he said nothing about the release though right?
20. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Nope, theres no way they could've cause of legality issues and the fact i'd make them give me one on that day lol
16. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I've got it!! I know how we can clairify the word "OFFICAL" Let's all s**t in one had and hope for the Nexus in the other and we can see what "OFFICAL" actually looks like!!!!!
23. Lionheartcahc (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
LMAO!! dude you rule! i think i have found my match in anger over this phone lol!!
and to sum182 (this is not a shot at you by the way)... legality issues??? like it is not THEIR phone too?? that's really nice that Samsung can't say when a Samsung phone is going to be released...BUT as in a post i put on here the other day was told by the girl from Verizon that VERIZON doesn't set the dates on when phones come out. i think just maybe Samsung and Google should have oh i don't know a tiny bit of say as to when a phone comes out when it is costing them money for every day it doesn't . i guess Samsung only has the legal right to have a ton of people who are waiting for this phone here after having it be out in Europe for weeks to be pissed off.
17. username (Posts: 25; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
Ha! I already got one ! Ha!
BEST PHONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25. username (Posts: 25; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
poop, really! are you like 4?
and to all you hater, i love you.
and plus, i had to pay nearly $800.
27. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It\'s a joke what are you like 80!!! besides writing HA! i already got one ha! is much more like a f**king 4 yr old!
But that awesome you have one already! I hope you f**king drop it!!!
24. newman69 (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Nexus booting shot
/3000/66/130765466.mp4?key=MjY xMjYxMDM0NDIyNjA0MTMxMTAzMjQ3M DE0NjEuMTEwLjE5NS4yMjUwMzEvbmF 2ZXJ1Y2MvMzAwMC82Ni8xMzA3NjU0N jYubXA0MzE5OTMxOTQwMDVmbXM2NDM xODQzMTQxbmF2ZXIwMDAwMDAwNDc2M DE4ODg5&_metahint_fn=/3000/701 488421506276.mp4&in_out_flag=0
28. HTCOE (Posts: 475; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
I just seen the Galaxy Nexus S twitter page @GalaxyNexusS o_O
30. remixfa (Posts: 13913; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what would be even more exciting? a launch date!! :)
33. Pyoung0560 (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)