Nokia said to be working on a dual-SIM Windows Phone
Nokia, it would appear, is aware of this compelling proposition, at least according to the latest rumor from @evleaks. According to the serial leaker, we're actually talking about Nokia 'Moneypenny' – a device that's been on our radars for a few weeks now. Said to come packing Microsoft's newest Windows Phone Update 3, Moneypenny will take a shot at the dual-SIM loving crowd, probably in emerging markets like India, but almost certainly not in the US or Western Europe.
1. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
No Special For Me, Android Already Used For Along Time :) Please Give Something Shocking Wp!!!
9. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 95; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Yes but "too late" is worse than late.
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Good move by Nokia. If the 520 had supported dual sim then I bet it'd have done even better here in India.
5. bananana (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
bring it on. any guesses what the specs will be?
7. philfoster (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Definitely for the emerging markets - IND, CHN, RUS