Nokia patents graphene camera sensor
1. deacz posted on 17 Aug 2012, 07:33 8 0
"What do you, guys, think of graphene's potential?"
because a lot of phone arena users know what graphene is and how it works.
3. bbblader posted on 17 Aug 2012, 07:42 3 3
they should have added dont comment if you didn't read the whole article
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2012, 07:40 6 2
Good job Nokia
9. neutralguy posted on 17 Aug 2012, 09:20 6 1
A great job. When it comes to patents, nokia patents are among the best compared to other phone manufacturers.
19. bbblader posted on 18 Aug 2012, 01:14 0 0
by the way tech is advancing i give it 3-5 years
21. denied911 (banned) posted on 18 Aug 2012, 06:00 0 4
for now 6 stupid person give thumb down
graphene is far far away
samsung is the closest one to make something out of it, next is intel, nokia is very far
22. amish1512 posted on 18 Aug 2012, 08:21 1 0
no one is stupid my friend but that was funny that u have said samsung is the closest one lol do u really think that only samsung can do everything better is u do than u will be stupis for all these 6 thumb down people
24. denied911 (banned) posted on 18 Aug 2012, 11:38 0 0
you really think that samsung can everything better?
for example aircondition is better by LG, dslr samsung suck, better cmos sony is making, samsung suck at optics, you are so shallow that you think that people are so stupid that they think that sammy can do everything. sammmy has the best soc designs with modified instruction set and great ram chips (20nm) and couple more things, thats it
they are simply closer to make graphene chip than your beloved company, nothing more and nothing less
5. -box- posted on 17 Aug 2012, 08:08 2 0
Graphene is a pretty awesome technological development. If I recall, there is another one of similar concept, but silica-based. Cool stuff!
14. haseebzahid posted on 17 Aug 2012, 12:49 3 4
apple have not yet pinned a single thing on nokia yet they are at war with samsung copy machine
16. PapaSmurf posted on 17 Aug 2012, 14:18 3 2
Please do me a favor and research on Google on how much Apple has copied almost everyone with their iPhone. When you find out the shocking truth, come back and tell us how you feel.
23. amish1512 posted on 18 Aug 2012, 08:24 0 2
thats why iphone was the first succesfull smart phone
31. stylinred posted on 03 Sep 2012, 09:39 0 0
you realize smartphones have existed before the iphone right? and were very successful in their own right.
25. haseebzahid posted on 19 Aug 2012, 00:37 0 0
please do your self a favor read my post carefully ur reply is out of context to mine my point is apple didnot files a report againt nokia dont know what u got out of it :\
29. structureman116 posted on 20 Aug 2012, 06:43 0 0
PapaSmurf was simply replying to your erroneous "samsung copy machine" part. Apple is the largest copycat in the world. They freely admitted they take others' ideas and "make them better". No better way to do that than to steal from others and claim as your own, as Apple has done for many years now!
30. haseebzahid posted on 20 Aug 2012, 08:21 0 0
well that i didnt noticed sorry my bad
8. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 17 Aug 2012, 09:18 3 1
As far as I know Nokia was one of the first companies to invest in the development of Graphene. I was very excited when I heard that last year.
12. shikhar posted on 17 Aug 2012, 12:03 0 3
My knowledge tells me that its an N82. Your N95 must be feeling betrayed for you didn't take out the time to explore its beauty, from in and out.
15. flopjoke posted on 17 Aug 2012, 13:04 3 1
That's an N73 in the pic. I guess neither of you actually own N95 or N82, do you?
20. shadez10 posted on 18 Aug 2012, 04:30 0 1
Thumbs up for you!.. that's a Nokia N73... =D
26. mrtian posted on 19 Aug 2012, 01:01 0 0
You're right, I had used both N95 and N82 but I don't see any reason to mistake the mobile in the pic with N95 or N82 :lol:
28. loken posted on 20 Aug 2012, 05:27 0 0
i think i meant to say that?
13. RamyRamz69 posted on 17 Aug 2012, 12:16 0 0
That's a Nokia N73 in the article pic yo. Used to be the PIMP phone...
18. Dunknown posted on 17 Aug 2012, 18:33 1 0
Nokia should take a lead in its camera phone. It is best to quickly made one Graphine camera and equip it on the phone. This will help Nokia gain the market share. Besides, Nokia camera consist of the highest pixels of 41 which is bigger than other camera manufacturer such as Canon, Cybershot, Nikon and etc. Nokia should enter into the camera market so that Nokia could earn back most of the revenue that have lost pass 2 3 years.
27. InspectorGadget80 posted on 19 Aug 2012, 10:33 0 0
These useless patents is getting very irritating
32. stylinred posted on 03 Sep 2012, 09:42 0 0
no, apples patents are useless and its still garnered them a billion dollar payday
nokias are far from useless and its also garnered them a payday not only from most manufacturers but also from Apple :)
33. c1c2c3c4c posted on 03 Feb 2013, 21:43 0 0
patents are broken. apple patents a square with rounded corners suddenly they can sue every phone maker they want any time they want because every one of them uses the only viable design possible... except nokia because they patented a rectangle with rounded sides ;)
oh btw apples iconic simplistic white style is the same one that sony was using for years before apple... now apple patented it.