Nokia already preparing its first Windows 8 tablet?
2. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1310; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I hope Nokia makes them out of the poly carbonate material the Nokia 800/900 smart Phones are made out of because they can be sold in colors like blue, Maroon, red, brown, grey or even Pink and yellow or orange most tablets today are black Ipad look alikes
7. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
I agree with you 100%! It would be awesome if there were different color tablets! It would be awesome!
8. vijaysivakula (Posts: 178; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Yeah. If it were sold in plain black or white Apple would sue Nokia for the color. Now they cannot.
3. Pdubb (Posts: 239; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
Those concept tablets are beautiful. I would have to break down and get one.
4. hunted (Posts: 389; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
im not ready to hear murtazin's tweet anymore, he said SGS3 will get release in feb and he said he had a chance to use it. but samsung has not have any plans to release till april or may
5. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Why the hell does anyone from Nokia even bother to talk to Eldar anymore..
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
didn't we just have this article the other day? lol
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
PhoneArena should not longer trust this russian blogger, he said so many unbelievable nonsense lately.