NVIDIA shows 2015 roadmap with processors 100x faster (than the Tegra 2)
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5593; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it would have to be a pretty ballin' processor to be deserving of the Stark name. :P
3. Luuthian (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Meanwhile, a number of the best games on our phones are still in 2D... :)
13. shayan (Posts: 148; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
yeah, but with more powerful cpu on our phones, we can port some other os to our phone.
I did instal ubuntu ( ARM version, desktop, not ubuntu mobile.) on my galaxy note. it was slow. not practical. but with this kind of horsepower, I bet simiulation softwares work way better and we can run windows and linux on our phone, and even enjoy there softwares and games.
4. imkyle (Posts: 983; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
With the new Tegra processors coming out in 2014, and 2015... Cell phones can now morph into a full rang stove and cook food for you when you are pressed for time :)
7. Jack58221 (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
That's not too far off... my gs3 can fry an egg by the time I finish writing an email... over heating I'd nothing new.
9. joey_sfb (Posts: 2906; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Better sent it back otherwise may explode and cook your balls instead. One less customer for the bad apple.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 753; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Funny how they switched Iron Man for Spiderman. Maybe they're saving Stark for a more worthy CPU? Stark should be a killer chip.
6. MistB (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
64 Bit is coming 2014/15, 4GB of RAM/4K video from your super phablet? Could see this in a future Sony Phablet, the dark horse of Android.
10. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
I wonder where is Thor? Or maybe even a Doom? That sounds cooler..
14. Andrewtst (Posts: 315; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
The problem seems not much manufacture fancy on it. At least Tegra 4 never appear in any flagship phone in 1st half of 2013.
15. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Wow 100x faster than tegra 2 ? The tegra 2 has 5 million of gflops so 5x100 500 million gflops thats the same level as gtx 460m gpu