NVIDIA shows 2015 roadmap with processors 100x faster (than the Tegra 2)
2. KingKurogiii posted on 19 Mar 2013, 17:38 13 3
it would have to be a pretty ballin' processor to be deserving of the Stark name. :P
3. Luuthian posted on 19 Mar 2013, 18:05 8 1
Meanwhile, a number of the best games on our phones are still in 2D... :)
13. shayan posted on 20 Mar 2013, 00:48 0 0
yeah, but with more powerful cpu on our phones, we can port some other os to our phone.
I did instal ubuntu ( ARM version, desktop, not ubuntu mobile.) on my galaxy note. it was slow. not practical. but with this kind of horsepower, I bet simiulation softwares work way better and we can run windows and linux on our phone, and even enjoy there softwares and games.
4. imkyle posted on 19 Mar 2013, 18:07 2 1
With the new Tegra processors coming out in 2014, and 2015... Cell phones can now morph into a full rang stove and cook food for you when you are pressed for time :)
7. Jack58221 posted on 19 Mar 2013, 19:56 3 1
That's not too far off... my gs3 can fry an egg by the time I finish writing an email... over heating I'd nothing new.
9. joey_sfb posted on 19 Mar 2013, 20:55 1 1
Better sent it back otherwise may explode and cook your balls instead. One less customer for the bad apple.
5. Captain_Doug posted on 19 Mar 2013, 18:35 3 0
Funny how they switched Iron Man for Spiderman. Maybe they're saving Stark for a more worthy CPU? Stark should be a killer chip.
6. MistB posted on 19 Mar 2013, 18:53 2 1
64 Bit is coming 2014/15, 4GB of RAM/4K video from your super phablet? Could see this in a future Sony Phablet, the dark horse of Android.
10. someones4 posted on 19 Mar 2013, 21:12 1 1
I wonder where is Thor? Or maybe even a Doom? That sounds cooler..
14. Andrewtst posted on 20 Mar 2013, 06:15 1 0
The problem seems not much manufacture fancy on it. At least Tegra 4 never appear in any flagship phone in 1st half of 2013.
15. faisolbauuz posted on 20 Mar 2013, 08:24 0 0
Wow 100x faster than tegra 2 ? The tegra 2 has 5 million of gflops so 5x100 500 million gflops thats the same level as gtx 460m gpu