N.O.V.A. 3 is now available in the App Store
1. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This is the future..a ps Vita class game for just 7 bucks.
It's possible because there's hundred million devices capable of downloading it running it, and that just a start.
In 2-3 years half of the world will own a powerful smartphone - because everyone needs a phone, and technology is advancing rapidly.
Sony for example, should realize this and start making gamepad accessories and their play station ports to android and iOS, instead of releasing vita successor.
3. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
better put a battery pack in that fancy game controller :)
in all seriousness you're right, but sony is almost always late the game, slightly less than nintendo, but that's a different story. the only downfall is for eyecandy games like this, my battery takes a big hit, even if its only for less than 15 minutes
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Those screenshots looks like xbox quality games. It is amazing. This games looks like something i've already played Crysis 2 Halo. But since it is only Gameloft who is doing it. I welcome their move.
4. Bangthering_007 (Posts: 36; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Ya I agree very much HALO. Very close to it indeed!!
5. twill713 (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Any word on when it will be released for Android? I can't wait to play this on my One S or Transformer
6. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Halo+Crysis 2+Smartphone=N.O.V.A. 3