Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch coming this summer with amazing design
73. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Motorola has surely hired a very good design team.
First Moto X and now this watch. Beautiful, elegant and sexy.
31. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I just cracked my monitor throwing my money at it
39. iampayne (Posts: 322; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
You win the internet today I just laughed so hard at this comment.
43. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah I am glad I didn't get the Galaxy Gear...
46. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
The new owners will be like: "That's 'Motorola, a LENOVO company' now boys. Bang!"
23. pyro2448 (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Mar 2014)
if you go to their website it is available and looks FLAWLESS!
30. Fallin (Posts: 69; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
I can't wait until they bring this to market. I'm going to pick one up for myself.
25. maherk (Posts: 3487; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I hope they employ the same screen technology they had in the Aura. Thay circular display was a beauty.
28. maherk (Posts: 3487; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
my bad, just refreshed the page and I noticed there is a video showing the concept. Still, I love it, this and the fit will complete my collection.
49. ePoch270 (Posts: 171; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
How about easily replaceable choices. Metal gloss, metal matte, leather, protective nylon even?
5. Razrman (Posts: 72; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
That's what I call a nice time piece. Wow. I want one! :)
19. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
this really is a pretty sweet watch
6. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2748; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Ok never was into that whole smartwatch thingy, but this one got me doubting my judgement
7. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Finally a smart watch I'm completely interested in. The metal band version is sexy, I'll be checking that out when it hits the stores.
40. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Depends on perspective. if I wanted a normal watch, I would geta normal watch. I am sure there are many companies which knows about watches more than Moto.
If I get a smartwatch, I would want it to look more 'futuristic' and different from other 'normal' watches.
But that's my view, others may want the opposite. Doesn't make any of them less relevant.
42. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
but not everyone wants to have a bulky device that calls attention and looks "futuristic"
also if you want a regular watch you can get one, but his moto device is not a regular watch by any standart, it just has a simplistic look
44. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
When did I say *everyone* like futuristic things? Can't you read English??
I clearly wrote - "But that's my view, others may want the opposite. Doesn't make any of them less relevant..."
Don't be a troll.
futuristic doesn't mean it's bulky. Again, read properly.
Moto looks like a 'regular' watch to me. I have seen many watches that look like Moto, there are tons (yes tons) of watch brands that make simplistic regular round watches. Don't tell me you never saw a watch with a simple round shape.
Don't try to start an argument without any logic.
45. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
I get your point, you missed Mxy's. He was just being negative because it wasn't an Apple device.
For this one, I want it to look like a traditional watch personally. The fact it can look like a high end traditional watch but do a lot more is a win in my book.
48. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
1. I don't think I've said you used the word everyone, while you have the right to talk about your personal opinion, I also have the right to give my opinion about what I consider common Joe thinks, based on my friends reactions to the galaxy gear, and how Samsung had to fit the new gear branded devices to look more "normal" gives me the idea than average consumer wants a device that looks a bit like a regular clock, Hopefully I made myself clear this time.
2. looking like a regular device could not necessarily be a bad thing, while tons of watches look like this moto device, none can make reservations or reply to your messages, a device that looks like your average watch and yet can do much more, has it own appeal, people will feel like a James Bond :P
56. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
And that's why I like it... It seems to still be a watch first and love the idea of changeable bands depending on how elegant of a look your going for. I've needed a new watch for ever! Just too lazy to get new batteries put in them and was holding off for this "type" of smartwatches, if it looks to normal for you there are and will be plenty of other to pick from that look more like a smartphone on your wrist.
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think that's the point, with a day design that's familiar while being rich in features.
27. tedkord (Posts: 10663; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
TRANSLATION: "Apple didn't make it, so I don't like it."
72. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
If you don't understand what he's saying your in denial... Nuf said... And deep down you know it's true. I hope Apple releases a watch looking smartwatch just to watch you flip your opinion and prove that he's right.
62. Scott93274 (Posts: 4274; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I'm sure you'd say it was the greatest thing ever if it have a big Apple logo on it. It's a great design and the first circular display for this type of device.
74. Scott93274 (Posts: 4274; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I wouldn't expect you to care about anything if it wasn't made by Apple. You don't care about the quality, ingenuity, functionality, design aspect of any product on the market unless it has the Apple logo on it. Anything that comes out will never meet your expectations unless it's branded iPhone, iPad, iWatch, in which case you will say that it does everything better than all competing products in every way possible, even with a restrictive OS, faulty hardware, and lackluster set of features.
76. synthetic_llama (Posts: 26; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
Heh it seemed iMxyzptlk had no response.. (for once) I'd say for everyone to re-post something similar to this when iMxyzptlk speaks.
12. Liveitup (Posts: 1798; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Its certainly is a beautiful looking watching, great job, I would not call it amazing simply cause there are many watch makers out there with very similar and premium looking devices, from Fossil to Rolex. However for smart watches it is indeed the best looking so far, sometimes simplicity goes a long way.
13. Sauce (unregistered)
For more pics -http://www.idownloadblog.com/2
Reminds me of the gorgeous and amazing Movado Sapphire and Bold series watches.
14. Promethius26 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
I've been hesitant on smart watches for a while, waiting for a really nice one to come along. It just did. Take my money!!
15. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
It's a little thick, but man is that thing gorgeous. In the case there's no Nexus Watch, this is almost certainly what I'll be picking up.
57. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Not even sure a Nexus watch could pull me away from the 360. Google and LG are more than welcome to try!
16. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 249; Member since: 30 May 2013)
I design a smartwatch like this fck yeah I am on a good way :D
18. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I want this, if this is waterproof and comes with the typical health-band stuff...I WILL buy this and a shiny new Moto X to pair it to. That is the prettiest smartwatch yet by far.
34. tttony (Posts: 29; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
look like this: youtube . com/watch?v=0xQ3y902DEQ
35. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
My floor is full of my saliva
36. koko1 (Posts: 103; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
samsung now: wtf is this ?? really ??
i was going to buy gear 2, but f*ck it, moto 360 is the best so far, and with google now ?? huh go to hell dear gear family
37. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It definitely looks good, but I have one question: how do you charge it? There's no charging port that I can see. Maybe it charges wirelessly?
41. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Right now I think the hopes and dreams of anxious techies should be more than enough to fuel it[s dark, all-devouring soul].
69. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2748; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Could be a number of options. It could be kinetic, wireless charging, hidden charging port or just suck out the life juice via your wrist. Who knows :)