Moto Maker gets an interactive print ad in Wired magazine
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7246; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That is supremely awesome. It's yet another little reminder that we live in a sci fi world.
17. dickwyn (Posts: 602; Member since: 07 May 2012)
hmm, this works something like an e ink display
15. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Haha, I love that. I'm gonna have to start using that. +1 to you sir.
4. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Yeah, with this latest youtube fiasco....along with quite a few other things this past year......I'm starting to hate google. They're becoming just another corporation :/
6. RussianLondoner (Posts: 9; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
what was the google's youtube fiasco this year, a_merryman?
12. timepilot84 (Posts: 109; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
They're protecting copyright holder's rights by default. Yeah, it's a total disaster.
14. downphoenix (Posts: 2658; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
its not that, its that they disregard any fair use or derivative works that are protected via copyright law. So they are going around shutting down people's channels that do music covers or game reviews while some people still are up there uploading full movies and tv shows without any ads on them...
5. sprockkets (Posts: 1546; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
And MS and apple and the rest of the world isn't huh.
Google has miles to go before it reaches MS' level of evil.
8. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
MS and apple made computers aviable to the World, their sins is nothing compared to what they have given us, and keep doing so.
Google however has done a great search Engine and mapping program. The rest is nothing but bought Products that were already finished.
And after buying them they destroyd them, the obvious example being Youtube.
Google is evil!
9. sprockkets (Posts: 1546; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
You have a very limited understanding of evil and what apple and MS have done in the past.
Sad. And youtube was hemmorging millions of dollars before google got to them.
10. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
And now Youtube is hemmorging hemorrhoids. censoring the largest video distributor in the World, they should be ashamed for the harm they do the World.
And im not saying MS and apple isnt bad. but they are necessary.
Google however, the World would be a better Place without them.
11. sprockkets (Posts: 1546; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Really? You rather have Google disappear than MS?
Now we all know you are 12 years old.
"And now Youtube is hemmorging hemorrhoids"
18. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
for the record, do you have any arguments or do you just want to hate?
I have argument, but thats just for kids. am i right?
7. DRavago (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
They've always been "just another corporation" but Google is awesome connecting everything we do, make technology available to those who can barely afford these things, amazing job Google and Motorola