More pictures of the Motorola Moto X (2015) leak, no fingerprint scanner present
1. Tritinum (Posts: 471; Member since: 06 May 2014)
i like what they are doing to the dimple at the back
7. waddup121 (unregistered)
8. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Probably not if it has wireless charging.
3. athos07m (Posts: 55; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
I really hope one of these is the Moto G3 with 1080p 5" screen, QC610 and similar handy design, nano coating, better camera and bigger battery. Sell it at the Xiaomi Mi 4i price (200-240USD) and you've demolished the rest of the midrange.
11. shimanto1123 (Posts: 100; Member since: 20 Nov 2014)
AFAIK from the flipkart leak, MOTO G3 may have Snapdragon 610 + 2 GB RAM + 5.2" 1080p Display ...
12. Suo.Eno (Posts: 475; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
Yeah but that one borders on the slightly over optimistic side. SD610 + .2 larger FHD points to a bit of a markup for the G territory just sayin..
13. shimanto1123 (Posts: 100; Member since: 20 Nov 2014)
its just a rumour. But I dont think its impossible if Motorola wishes ...
4. carlemillward (unregistered)
I looks bigger than Moto X 2014, please tell me there is going to be another G3/G4 flagship sized phone :(
14. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1230; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Agreed. I hope its slightly smaller if anything.
6. osbert (Posts: 125; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Couldn't care less about fingerprint scanner
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10620; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I wonder if Motorola will strike a home run with this one or will it be strike three?
10. xq10xa (Posts: 580; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
the Moto X line up has been my favorite so far. I hope this one has wireless charging and a better camera. Everything else is great on the previous versions....just cmon..the camera..