More layoffs at RIM as it aims to cut costs
1. jmoita2 posted on 20 Jun 2012, 09:37 7
Sure, the workers are always "excess" expense. How about the CEO??? How much is his salary again???
6. PhoneLuver posted on 20 Jun 2012, 10:50 3
I always feel sorry for the workers! You would have had to be blind deaf and dumb to continue making the same mistakes these CEFools made! (When I say CEFool I include Elop!)
Somehow they should be held accountable for their actions, but no, they all get golden handshakes instead!
9. shadowcell posted on 20 Jun 2012, 11:52 1
Keep 'em coming.
2. ilia1986 posted on 20 Jun 2012, 09:38 3
Just switch to Android. I am certain there is a huge market for an Android phone with he BB form factor and Rim Qwerty keyboard + BBM and Email services.
It's never too late. And Android is free to license.
3. brianisatwit posted on 20 Jun 2012, 09:47 1
" And Android is free to license". Not true. Microsoft and other patent holders mean a license fee has to be paid by anyone shipping Android handsets. Microsoft and others making healthy revenues from Android. BBM on Android would also be subject to a license fee arrangement.
4. thedarkside posted on 20 Jun 2012, 10:07 2
this story should be headlined " RIM jobs in jeopardy!!"
11. residualhatred posted on 20 Jun 2012, 16:58 0
They just need to go ahead and wave that white flag.