More layoffs at RIM as it aims to cut costs
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Sure, the workers are always "excess" expense. How about the CEO??? How much is his salary again???
6. PhoneLuver (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
I always feel sorry for the workers! You would have had to be blind deaf and dumb to continue making the same mistakes these CEFools made! (When I say CEFool I include Elop!)
Somehow they should be held accountable for their actions, but no, they all get golden handshakes instead!
7. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Accountability??? Nah, that's for us peasants.
2. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Just switch to Android. I am certain there is a huge market for an Android phone with he BB form factor and Rim Qwerty keyboard + BBM and Email services.
It's never too late. And Android is free to license.
3. brianisatwit (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
" And Android is free to license". Not true. Microsoft and other patent holders mean a license fee has to be paid by anyone shipping Android handsets. Microsoft and others making healthy revenues from Android. BBM on Android would also be subject to a license fee arrangement.
4. thedarkside (Posts: 639; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
this story should be headlined " RIM jobs in jeopardy!!"
11. residualhatred (Posts: 23; Member since: 28 May 2012)
They just need to go ahead and wave that white flag.