Minor Firmware Update for Nokia Lumia 800 not yet rolled out to end users; repairs audio volume bug
Some regions have already received the 12072 update while others haven't. If you own the Nokia Lumia 800, you can either wait for the update from Nokia to reach your area or take the risk of downloading it before the release. If you attempt the latter, you will be doing it at your own risk. Check out the instructions below from Mobiletechworld.
- Download the update from the first link above then download the WPupdate tools from here.
- Unzip the Tools in a folder then copy the firmware to the same folder as the tools.
- Plug in your device, wait until the Zune client starts and then close it.
- Run the the Updater and press S or B (depending on the size of your balls..)
- your phone will then reboot in download mode and update (don’t unplug it or do stupid things with your PC during the whole process..)
source: MobileTechWorld via WMPoweruser
1. HugeTroller (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Will we ever see this on Android with 3 updates in 2 months ? Probably not, you will just have to live with it for 2 years. betatesters.
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
- Unzip the Tools
- Plug in your device
- Run the the Updater
- Press S or B (depending on thesize of your balls..)
- Don’t unplug it or do stupid things with your PC during the whole process..
Thinking about something??
3. TrainFromUkraine (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Still no mobile hotspot???? WTF, Nokia?!
4. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
nokia whats up with the 8107 update for the 710