Microsoft teases quad-core tablet, might run Windows 8
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Apple lawsuit agains MS for copying ipad ?
The second tablet look more like a computer than a tablet, looks way to big and heavy.
2. kainy (Posts: 165; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
Well if you know something other then bada ... you had to know that if MS copies the iPad they wont get sued ... cuz Microsoft are smart and they have cross-patent agreement... So i guess too bad for you :)
3. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 592; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Seriously man... All your posts are MS bashing and are getting boring.
5. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I did not mean this as MS bashing. In fact, if samsung does not release a tablet with bada, i'm very likely going to buy the quead core tablet they have on picture.
All i was saying is that the second tablet looks big and heavy, and i'm definietely not buying that one.
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 322; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
they arent selling it dude... dont worry. it is just a prototype for sure. no one is releasing any 1 inch thick tablet now because manufacturing processes are now on 32nm-45nm. smaller and smaller.
7. dswartze (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Jul 2011)
Ummm ... M$ has had Tablets out for years! The TC1000 came out in 2003 / 2004. I don't think Apple has a lock on the tablet design.
Now touch interface, etc might be a different issue, but since the Windows Phone doesn't seem to be meeting any real opposition from Apple then I do not believe a new Windows tablet will either!
8. Prometheus (unregistered)
Plus Bill Gates helped to start Apple. Him and Steve Jobs Are good friends...
9. box (unregistered)
That and Microsoft still owns a controlling stake in apple, as many apple fans conveniently forget...
11. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Not a controlling stake somewhere in the low 20%'s 22% if I'm not mistaken. But not positive on the number but it's not 51% or higher I'm sure of that fact.
4. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
If tablets are coming with windows 8 on board then there is no need to get an Android/iOS tablet. Seriously windows 8 looks so danmm good.
10. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I personally think that Windows 8 looks ugly because of the live tiles. However i'd rather buy a windows 8 tablet than ipad or Android. Best thing of course would be a bada, or maybe a MeeGo or Symbian tablet, which would be my first choice.
12. daveywavey (unregistered)
Please inform your personnell that when unveiling technological advancements, it is appropriate to iron one's shirt.
A Concerned Consumer
13. SwaggingErdie (unregistered)
This is a website that posts news about new technology, Tablet PC's, Smartphones, Computers, etc...
It does not post about Technology Architects who don't iron their shirts.
A PhoneArena reader who doesn't look at a Technology Architect's shirt
14. daveywavey (unregistered)
Please get a sense of humor, make a tight fist, and shove it.