LG G2 launch dates leaked; phone to launch in North America during September?
So just when will the LG G2 be hitting your home town? Well, if you live in Korea, it looks like you will get the home court advantage. According to Korean sources, the phone will first launch in the manufacturer's backyard shortly after the unveiling. Speculation earlier this month had August 20th as the release date for the phone in Korea. Following the Korean launch, those in North America waiting for the LG G2 should see the model launch there in September. The European release will follow, and by October, LG's new Android flagship should be available globally.
Of course, we will need to see LG confirm these time frames. For now, this should give you a rough idea when to expect the G2 to touchdown in your country.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
source: KyunghyangShinmun (translated) via gforgames
6. pslee (Posts: 36; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
how can it be overrated when you see no rates(reviews)? it has not even been release and we still dont know the full spec and design. I think note 3 and g2 is in different league. S4 is more of a direct competitor for G2 and optimus g pro is a competitor to note line.
7. DONUT (Posts: 160; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
samsung devices are generally over rated, just like apple
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I respect your opinion, but Samsung pushes out the best flagships with the best software support in the long run. I'm picking up a Note 3 the day it's released for T-Mobile.
16. DONUT (Posts: 160; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
i do agree that samsung has better support for their devices. in fact i i think tt LG has the worst software support
14. ajac09 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
it sounds like a good phone but much like the gs4 did to everyone else the note 3 will kill most the other phones
2. AfterShock (Posts: 889; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'd buy this before one of the dozen varying models of Note3.
5. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
The note 3 is a bigger S4 with a stylis. Nothing more
8. fanboy1974 (Posts: 942; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Don't forget about the faster processor.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5466; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
note 3 may come with a curve screen
9. fanboy1974 (Posts: 942; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
If it does not come to Verizon it will be another fail. Just like the HTC One.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I have a feeling it isn't. It's going to be on AT&T for sure, and possibly on T-Mobile and Sprint. Verizon customers will have to settle with a lower end model like what happened last year.
17. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
There's no excuse for this other than Verizon pushing Apple and Motorola. I want the kind of choice of devices that AT&T customers enjoy. Verizon has never offered a flagship from LG, and I don't understand why.
13. darkvadervip (Posts: 260; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Y'all must forgot if you ask Sg4 owners about there phones now they say its over rated. People barely use the new features and tired of plastic. Most trade there phones on Craigslist for the htc one like I did plus my Sg4 got to hot fast. I really prefer the 920 lumia