International version of HTC One X Jelly Bean update rolls out
Android Central that the update is rolling out now for units in Asia and Europe. Meanwhile, an HTC insider said that those with HTC One X units displaying a CID of htc__044 will receive the update on Sunday. Earlier this month, a version of Android 4.1.1 was leaked for the international model of the HTC One X and those who installed it said it was "blazing fast" and as if to prove it, a Quadrant Benchmark test score of 7031 was achieved.
HTC had earlier announced that the international version of their flagship phone would receive Android 4.1 in October. There is no word on when the U.S. model of the device will be updated. The U.S. version of the phone is powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor and has LTE connectivity.
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
U.S. One X owners must be Jelly of international One X owners.
6. blingblingthing (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Not really. I am running a JB based rom (AOKP) on my HOX since Septemper.
8. darkskoliro (Posts: 953; Member since: 07 May 2012)
you dont seem to get the point in the comment.
13. Commentator (Posts: 2324; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
He does, he's just being defensive. I'm personally hoping for my JB update by the end of November. That seems like a reasonable amount of time for HTC to get the US variants updated.
20. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
im pretty sure that xda has already ported the international htc one x update to the htc one xl(us version)
22. Commentator (Posts: 2324; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Well yeah, but that's hardly an official update.
3. mrbtree98 (Posts: 50; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
i only just got 4.04 and sense 4.1 and now jb is coming. damn you optus (australian carrier) still looking forward to the update though because the one x is a beast.
23. Astro551 (Posts: 45; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
i know that feel bro. got it like 3 months late as well Dx
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
The black international version of the HTC One X looks so good! Very clean and sophisticated.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
htc dont forget the evo 4g lte please
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
HTC is listening lol
27. Daniel.95 (Posts: 66; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Now come and wath the benchmarks
Galaxy S III Smoked by htc One X
14. Commentator (Posts: 2324; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm more worried about not getting PS Certified.
9. twens (Posts: 526; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Isn't there a way to download De firmware and flash manually?
12. stardoche (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
I have cid 044 but still no update
anyone got it?
15. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 789; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I thought One X had already recieved 4.1.1 a few weeks ago and now getting 4.1.2, anyway, congrats One X users.
24. lieo12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
To know CID, you can use the app CID getter??
18. Blitz_Panzer (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
With the same OS version... the One X superiority-vs SIII- is confirmed...
25. lieo12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
HTC One X is nice phone but jelly bean 4.1 will increase its smartness very much.
HTC One X
28. slavytodorov (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Does anyone know when Bulgarian users of the One X will get the Jelly Bean update? I think something's wrong with my device because it hasn't received it yet...
29. krazzycc4 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Dec 2012)
What about China manufacturers. Will jelly bean release in htc one x made in china.