HTC One M10 render pops up, tries to imagine the real thing
2. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Ikr, it's an htc one so it has to have it.
14. abc_xyz (Posts: 17; Member since: 22 Aug 2015)
Lets hope evleaks is wrong again. His leaks of M9 were not the real thing.
3. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Looks good. I'm glad boomsound is gone for a better footprint.
6. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1469; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Its like Sony losing out on Water Resistance in its flagship. They can reduce the speaker size like what Motorola does or like Huawei Nexus 6P.
9. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Those are phablets. And nexus 6P has huge top and bottom bezel. It's taller than a 6" nexus 6.
11. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1024; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
they would lose the "depth" that way, boomsound are not your everyday front facing speakers
18. SYSTEM_LORD (Posts: 312; Member since: 05 Oct 2015)
Yeah, better cam and footprint trump the dual front facing speakers. I'm usually somewhere where plating music out loud is a no-no. The renders look good, like a perfect mix between the M series and the A9. Let's hope this is how it looks.
5. shy2papa (Posts: 291; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
After all these year HTC hasn't learn anything. Give your fans want they want.
7. karkavelas (Posts: 70; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
I like it. Looks good.
Boomsound for what?
I mean most of the people use bluetooth speaker or headsets nowadays so what's the point? they take to much space and instead they can put bigger display or better camera and the phone will have the same size or smaller than before.
12. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1024; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
what's your basis on "most of the people"?
15. karkavelas (Posts: 70; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
Most of the people who own a smartphone they have also headsets because they are coming with the device you buy and with 20 euro you can buy a small bluetooth speaker that plays 10 times better than boomsound.
This solution is better than taking a bulky phone with bad camera and big bezels.
You are gonna have a single speaker anyway when you needed and let's be honest i have htc one m8 and the only time i was excited that i had boomsound was on the beginning.
Boomsound is basically useless.
Opinions are opinions btw.
16. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1024; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
First, you don't use headphones or your speaker at all times.
Opinions are opinions? But you just declared "boomsound is basically useless".
Boomsound are useful IN MY OPINION. That's how you do it.
8. tarek1980 (Posts: 278; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Well, I believe 2016 will be so hard for OEMs.
the LG G5 .......... Galaxy S7 & the HTC M10
such a big war
10. Cyberchum (Posts: 660; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
And then you included HTC M10 in the tug of war. That phone ain't gonna be competing for anything.
13. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1024; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Wow, must be nice to be able to see the future.
19. marorun (Posts: 2918; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
Yeah love those negative ppl who forgot thats at some point HTC was a leader and they could very well make a good comeback.
M7 M8 M9 where all amazing device mostly its was the camera departement thats had issue.
20. tarek1980 (Posts: 278; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
How do you know ???
for your information HTC build best quality smartphones.
and by the way the GlassSung Galaxy S7 will be left behind this year.
both HTC & LG will be using metal.
Say No for Glass