HTC Desire Eye and One (M8) Eye pop up with price details and screen sizes
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Desire Eye with pricing sounds good.
3. marcusxv3 (Posts: 15; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
For real... I have a g2.. And 5.2" with such huge looking bezels would probably make this phone feel like a g3 in the hand. Looks good tho..
5. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
I agree, but stereo speakers, the 13MP camera and waterproofing might just make up for that.
4. roobs (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
Instead of putting a 13MP front, bring the 4 ultrapixel to the front and put a proper 13mp camera on the back.
6. bored_guy147 (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Jun 2014)
They do have the thirteen megapixel camera on both sides.
7. kopkiwi (Posts: 48; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Why not take the opportunity to throw an 805 in there and keep the phone current for a good 6 months longer.
8. JMartin22 (Posts: 1943; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I don't know if I should be happy or disturbed that trend of incorporating front-facing LED flashes are becoming popular now. They're are going to sit on the front of the phone like an eyesore and then replicate a washed out still photo of your face when you're using it.