Google's Eric Schmidt gives you the how-to for switching from iPhone to Android
1. joey_sfb (Posts: 2791; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Productive ways to help users that decided to switch or set up a second backup phone.
3. mturby (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
especially if its a dangerous and expensive device
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 10635; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If you're making that move, this will be a huge benefit. I use both, so no need.
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5625; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"though surprisingly he talked about the Motorola DROID Ultra rather than the Moto X"
I wonder what he knows that we don't?
26. SupermanayrB (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
They're basically the same phone, one just has a bigger screen & a sleeker build which is what I actually prefer.