Samsung Galaxy A8 2015 edition
Galaxy A8 (2016) specs and performance test leak: Exynos 7420, 3050 mAh battery
1. zeeBomb (Posts: 1779; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Is this the S6/Note 5 Neo I've been looking for? All this time of the year?
10. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
First off, where on earth is the A9 PA? Give us something juicy on that.
Second, the A8 2016 with those specs and that price point is pretty sweet but I would have liked at least 3 GB of RAM as I'm still on a Note 3 (I know, its jurassic right?
2. Wiencon (Posts: 1762; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
This whole A serie is much more exciting than S and Note combined
3. zeeBomb (Posts: 1779; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Let it be 2016 already...the hype for next year is too much!
4. abdoualgeria (Posts: 309; Member since: 27 Jul 2015)
wtf samsung E7420 is for high-end smartphone , im sure that A8 will be priced at 550 box
8. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
*Upper midrange* you mean to say...
15. hung2900 (Posts: 949; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
It's definitely not E7420.
Look at the GPU, it's Mali 760T MP6 not MP8, and CPU max freq is 1.8 GHz.
It's can be either a new mid range Samsung's mid range Exynos, or just Exynos 5433.
17. alex3run (Posts: 710; Member since: 18 May 2014)
Too high scores for a T760MP6. That's definitely Exynos 7420 and Mali MP8.
6. torr310 (Posts: 784; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
5.2" screen + 3000（or even more）mAh are the must have for 2016！
If the screen goes beyond 5.2", should have at least 3500mAh.
11. UglyFrank (Posts: 1580; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
The current A8 is 5.9mm thin, has a 3050mAh battery and it is one of the best scores on the GSMArena battery test. 93h single sim, 98h for dual sim.
So combine that with the 7420 and it will be even better.
7. j2001m (Posts: 2788; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
The A8 does not have 7420, that's a rooted edited of that crap China phone that Samsung sold its 7420 to, you can tell by the specs
13. B-power (Posts: 241; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
a7 2015 has 3GB ram. a8 2016 has2GB ram why!
14. plasteek (Posts: 114; Member since: 07 Jun 2015)
downgraded mali mp6 ? Still ok for a 1080p !
16. Amo5500 (Posts: 16; Member since: 23 Nov 2015)
Why Galaxy A8 (2016) has a better CPU than the Galaxy A9 (2016)??
I believe the Exynos 7420, which were in current Galaxy S6 would be better than snapdragon 620, which is bellow the Snapdragon 808/810