GTA: San Andreas has a bumpy launch on Android
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Haha, just as a predicted! Who's the hater now? Rockstar it appears, they take our money and we don't even get an alpha version. Can't wait for GTAV on PC, and all the struggles to make it work.
5. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
They fixed a few of the problems. you can really blame them for not being able to optimize for every device out there. And this time I'm actually not that worried about GTA V on PC. GTA IV for PC won't even be mentioned when it comes to optimization no matter what hardware you have but their latest games have been better. While I can barely run GTA IV on my laptop, Max Payne 3 runs on high and so does LA Noire. Doesn't mean there isn't a chance for them to screw up, just like every AAA game there is always a lot of problems to expect.
6. vincelongman (Posts: 4084; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
GTA IV on PC with the iCEnhancer mod looks amazing, can't wait to see GTA V on PC with a similar mod
7. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
lag? who am I kidding on my moto X there's some lag here and there but it's not really that bad just not as good as on my 5S
9. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
GTA:SA runs perfect on my nexus 7 2013 and HTC one. Sooooo happy
12. ElectronGuyz (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Jan 2014)
How the f**k your HTC One runs smoothly?? No lags over there? Mine is lagging like hell on 4.3 android version........
10. alipashang77 (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Runs Perfectly on Nexus 7 2012, Nexus 4, no problem BUT, the cheats does not work, nether using a custom save game
11. Drogbag (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Dec 2013)
Sad its telling me my device not supported in play store.. Am using galaxy note2 and in Nigeria
13. ElectronGuyz (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Jan 2014)
PLEASE FIX THE LAG ON HTC ONE!!! ITS REALLY ANNOYING! Thanks and a happy new year!!