Foxconn says hiring freeze not related to Apple
nothing to do with Apple. Bruce Liu, a spokesman for the contract manufacturer, denied that a slowdown in the production of Apple devices is related to the freeze.
Meanwhile, UBS analyst Steve Milunovich told clients that while production of Apple's iconic smartphone had declined in December, there has been no change since. Milunovich's theory is that the hiring freeze at Foxconn is related to Hewlett Packard. HP makes up 8%-10% of Foxconn's revenue according to the analyst, who says that the problems affecting Dell's PC line could also be affecting HP's computer products.
source: Bloomberg via Forbes
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2149; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Those rumors big companies care to deny usually hold some truth.
2. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
because the world does revolve around Apple
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And Apple revolves around Android innovations :D
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so coming in with devices with bigger screens are innovation really?... cool now I know.
6. Furbal (Posts: 579; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
According to the iPhone 5, bigger is; iPad mini smaller is...
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 4343; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Exactly why iphone 4 to 4s to 5 is not innovation.
4. ZeroCide (Posts: 722; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
No just Foxconn's world. They were drinking the kool-aid and its running low.
8. arfinkhan (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
so coming with quad core 2gb ram is it innovation?
9. arfinkhan (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
innovation is super sensitive screen,pure motion hd+display,optical image stablisation,,pure view,clear black, penta band lte 3g.41 mega pixel through over sampling.this is innovation