Facebook is testing an in-app browser that may not suck
1. SirYar (Posts: 351; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
They should make sure their site doesn't suck first.
2. Tizo101 (Posts: 395; Member since: 05 Jun 2015)
1.4 billion Android devices and counting - Facebook will remember lol classic iphonearena
4. Tziggy14 (Posts: 443; Member since: 02 Sep 2014)
How many Android users actually click on FB ads to actually buy something?
3. Tziggy14 (Posts: 443; Member since: 02 Sep 2014)
Taking users away from Chrome i see.
They're giving Google more fears and reason to kick these guys out of the Play Store if this keeps up.
5. Wiencon (Posts: 1829; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Why? Is Google or Apple kicking every alternative web browser from their stores?
6. Sovat_fc (Posts: 224; Member since: 30 Aug 2014)
You can't assume everyone else owning Android devices uses Chrome as their main browser.
7. NICEBOY_1373 (Posts: 21; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
But I already have this new thing since a few months ago...
Actually it was better at first because I could use gesture to go back, not swipe down gesture... Apple's own swipe right gesture... Then they removed gesture and made it black! And now it's blue again!
I can't post pictures here though... There isn't an option for doing it.
There are "view all saved links" and "open in safari" options in that menu button and yes, you can enter web addresses manually In it.