Facebook has 1 billion active users, 60% used mobile
12. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Me either. I deleted my account over a year ago. Haven't missed it once.
13. metalpoet (unregistered)
I have a facebook but i leave a random status update once a month, its stupid and its making our world more and more relient on some ridiculous social networking site instead of actually talking to one another lol
18. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
PhoneArenaUser:- M gonna sue you for using the same pic as me....lolzzz :p
20. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I have a patent to use it, I was first. :P
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
But I think that soon I will change my avatar. :)
24. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
My avatar is best . My crush at school .
2. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I have one, but i only check it like once a week.
6. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I am one of them only to store photos and chat with my GF\post stuff on her wall :)
16. The_Innovation (Posts: 574; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Bad idea. Soon as others start doing the same on her wall, it will piss you off. They'll do it on purpose too just to make you mad. Facebook does actually ruin some relationships. Especially when you can see everything they Like and comment due lack of security on their part.
8. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
That is far beyond what MySpace was able to do in its time. In a world of congested social everything, that really is quite an achievement.
9. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1399; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I just go there to play social games and memes
11. Rayvelynn (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Hmm...it might be because Facebook doesnt really delete your account when you request it.
14. The_Innovation (Posts: 574; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Um...can we get an Android native app now, please?
Also, the stock is still low.
17. The_Innovation (Posts: 574; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I don't see any reason for saying "I don't have one" and thinking you're somehow unique . It's like saying, "I don't use a smart phone." Facebook is popular, use it, enjoy it, that's it. No shame in having one.
19. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Facebook is popular, use it, enjoy it, that's it."
I won't start use it just because it is popular that's not the reason to use something! The same with iPhone, I won't buy one just because it is popular, popularity is not the reason. :)
22. The_Innovation (Posts: 574; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I'm talking about people who might want to enjoy it, but don't, just so that they say. "I don't use it."
You know what I mean? Like it makes them more cool or something, or unique.
23. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I use facebook because it's an effective way to communicate with friends and relatives scattered all over the world. And yes, the majority of users are not from the U.S.
26. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
facebook reach 1 billion and twitter didnt? how come? there's so many obsessive fans who trolled to their favorite artist all the time just to see their tweets...