Facebook has 1 billion active users, 60% used mobile
12. squallz506 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 14:41 3 0
Me either. I deleted my account over a year ago. Haven't missed it once.
13. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:24 1 0
I have a facebook but i leave a random status update once a month, its stupid and its making our world more and more relient on some ridiculous social networking site instead of actually talking to one another lol
18. Jelly_Bean posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:43 1 0
PhoneArenaUser:- M gonna sue you for using the same pic as me....lolzzz :p
20. PhoneArenaUser posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:48 1 0
I have a patent to use it, I was first. :P
21. PhoneArenaUser posted on 04 Oct 2012, 16:09 1 0
But I think that soon I will change my avatar. :)
24. thelegend6657 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 21:02 0 1
My avatar is best . My crush at school .
6. ilia1986 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 13:40 2 1
I am one of them only to store photos and chat with my GF\post stuff on her wall :)
16. The_Innovation posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:31 1 1
Bad idea. Soon as others start doing the same on her wall, it will piss you off. They'll do it on purpose too just to make you mad. Facebook does actually ruin some relationships. Especially when you can see everything they Like and comment due lack of security on their part.
8. speckledapple posted on 04 Oct 2012, 13:43 1 1
That is far beyond what MySpace was able to do in its time. In a world of congested social everything, that really is quite an achievement.
9. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 04 Oct 2012, 13:47 2 3
I just go there to play social games and memes
11. Rayvelynn posted on 04 Oct 2012, 14:12 1 0
Hmm...it might be because Facebook doesnt really delete your account when you request it.
14. The_Innovation posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:28 0 0
Um...can we get an Android native app now, please?
Also, the stock is still low.
17. The_Innovation posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:33 1 2
I don't see any reason for saying "I don't have one" and thinking you're somehow unique . It's like saying, "I don't use a smart phone." Facebook is popular, use it, enjoy it, that's it. No shame in having one.
19. PhoneArenaUser posted on 04 Oct 2012, 15:47 0 0
"Facebook is popular, use it, enjoy it, that's it."
I won't start use it just because it is popular that's not the reason to use something! The same with iPhone, I won't buy one just because it is popular, popularity is not the reason. :)
22. The_Innovation posted on 04 Oct 2012, 19:59 1 0
I'm talking about people who might want to enjoy it, but don't, just so that they say. "I don't use it."
You know what I mean? Like it makes them more cool or something, or unique.
23. Glim12808 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 20:46 0 0
I use facebook because it's an effective way to communicate with friends and relatives scattered all over the world. And yes, the majority of users are not from the U.S.
26. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 06 Oct 2012, 01:17 0 1
facebook reach 1 billion and twitter didnt? how come? there's so many obsessive fans who trolled to their favorite artist all the time just to see their tweets...