Download all of the still and live iOS 9 wallpapers here
13. Ruturaj (Posts: 1329; Member since: 16 Oct 2014)
Nope beta :P (only fish hobbyist will understand)
22. nodes (Posts: 725; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
i'm a betta hobbyist.
and those are some quality bettas, they are selectively-bred.
i can't describe it, they are just beautiful.
26. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
i thought they were goldfish honestly...lol
2. cnour (Posts: 745; Member since: 11 Sep 2014)
Android lovers: do it quickly and imagine you have an iPhone!!!!!
6. uktel3315 (Posts: 29; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Iphone lovers: have patience! you'll get downloading wallpaper feature in 2020.
15. FrenchGuy (Posts: 108; Member since: 12 Dec 2014)
It is not because someone doesn't have an iphone that this person is poor.
Some are smart enough not to spend a crazy amount of money in a phone which isn't useful for them. You can't blame them for this reason. You know, some people buy android smartphones that are even more expensive than iphones...
But don't be frustrated to get this feature almost ten years after the first iphone launch. FYI, live wallpapers have been supported since the the launch of the first phone with color display...Once again, fanboys are bragging about an astronomical feature delay...
16. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
We've had live wallpapers for years. Also, the ones we have are written in Java which dont have as much wear on the battery as an MP4 file would be playing over and over again.
I also remember when on the iPhone you couldnt change the wallpaper. are you old enough to remember that?
Also, why would I need to imagine I have an iPhone? My Edge Plus is way batter than any iPhone that has been released and will be released within the next 2 years.
25. Nycko (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Sep 2015)
Ha ha !!! Sony Ericsson P800 ;-) 2002 Wallpapers....
4. vincelongman (Posts: 4424; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Any new Mac or iPad/iPad Pro wallpapers?
5. lamminh2012 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2015)
it reminds me of Symbian Belle wallpapers
19. Kakarot (Posts: 39; Member since: 31 Jul 2015)
Yep.. specially those feather ones looks like a straight pick up from belle!
7. ruwie (Posts: 98; Member since: 25 Sep 2014)
Google should follow the Apple style on making stock wallpaper. almost all stock wallpaper of android are very dull
17. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Really? because the ones on the Galaxy devices are awesome, very brite and brilliant with color. The colors look like they leap off the screen.
Also out live wallpapers arent movie files which are battery draining.
We have the best on this side of the wall, Apple's poor copies are just that...POOR COPIES.
21. TerryTerius (Posts: 1780; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
... He said Google. Nobody said anything about Samsung. I do agree, because the stock Android wallpapers that Google itself makes are indeed pretty boring.
- Owner of an S6 Edge Plus and iPhone 6 (soon to be 6s)
24. ruwie (Posts: 98; Member since: 25 Sep 2014)
Samsung's wallpapers are good too. I'm pointing that the Google is the one who makes boring wallpapers
27. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
"google ...stock wallpaper" WELL let me stop you right there. there are nearly ZERO manufacturers who offer a stock android experience. which is something many iphone users don't understand. the nexus line is the ONLY android phone that can be officially compared to the iphone. every other oem provides their own experience for each version of android or each version of their hardware. Samsung's stock wallpapers are very different from HTC, from Sony, from LG... that's the freedom of android.
8. promise7 (Posts: 877; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I believe the live wallpapers only move when you 3D touch them? If true, that's a bit strange because are you really going to force touch the lock screen before you unlock it just to see it move? It should continuously move all the time like true live wallpapers.
10. promise7 (Posts: 877; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
From what I've been reading it's believed these live wallpapers are exclusive to the 6s/6s Plus because they need 3D Touch to make them move and they aren't in any of the iOS 9 GM releases so far. You can still make photos move on previous iPhones, but there is a play button to do that.
This live wallpapers decision really baffles me because no one is going to force touch their lock screen to see it move, and then unlock there phone afterwards. They just go straight to unlock their phone. Now showing a live 'picture' on the phone moving after unlocking the phone is a different story and I can understand that part, but for the wallpaper it should be true live wallpaper and continuously move all the time without user interaction.
11. pradhanmn (Posts: 58; Member since: 06 Feb 2015)
There is a set of dynamic wallpapers which u can use as live wallpaper
12. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Lol this is quite sad to be honest, just stick with static ones Apple. I wonder if this will drain the battery..
14. Leandronb (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 Jun 2014)
some wallpapers is missing in drive folder
18. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2275; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Nah!! I'll wait till a talent dev, bake those live wallpapers into a vodka theme/tweak JB FTW
28. javy108 (Posts: 1004; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
Live Wallpapers ... Huge innovation** Android had it before ._.
29. davedicko (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Oct 2015)
Does anyone know of Dynamic wallpapers for iPhone 5s on iOS 9?to download.