Best Buy teases the upcoming launch of HTC One
Best Buy has now put its signage in place for the HTC One, reminding us all that the new HTC flagship is right around the corner. With the One, HTC is hoping to finally reclaim some lost customers and turn things around. The once leading Android phone manufacturer has been struggling to remain profitable for quite some time now, due to increasing pressure from rival Samsung. The HTC One smartphone represents the company's return to its core strengths like premium design quality and diversified user experience. Thankfully, we won't have to wait long to see how things will develop, as both the One and its upcoming rival, the Samsung Galaxy S IV will launch very soon.
Thanks for the tip!
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So, when does the One launch on each carrier? I have heard that AT&T gets first dibs, but when?
2. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Tempting but still gonna wait, Thursday is not that far really. If Samsung uses anything less than Exynos 5 Octa-core or Snapdragon 800, then HTC has a chance to shine
4. darkskoliro (Posts: 1065; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Definitely wont have Snapdragon 800 :)
22. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Yeah, one variant has 600 and the other has an Octa. At least according to PA's Antutu score leak articles
7. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I hope HTC puts up a good fight against Samsung, because we can see who is trying harder here, they deserve it.
11. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
One vs S IV....can't wait to see what happens
16. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Sadly probably the S IV. I love HTC but now with my Note II my EVO LTE's screen looks so small :( I can't wait for a 5.5" from them.
12. sintruder (Posts: 91; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
i couldn't agree more with Timmehor.It's time sammy crap goes down and never recover and i would really love to see htc turn to profits.
17. akki20892 (Posts: 3851; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Good For HTC........there are 3 phones coming that can beat Galaxy S4......... "HTC one, Sony Xperia Z, and Motorola X" better to buy great quality phone and one thing note: those all phones are power by Android...........!!!
19. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
people are idiots if they buy samsung because if samsung doesn;t listen to its customers then they don't deserve us to buy from them show them who is boss. if you want tell them its ok go to go chep quality then go buy it. if the samsung s4 desin sucks i'm going HTC forever.
23. TMach (Posts: 442; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Was due on 15 March in Europe, the UK, at least! Now delayed until 25 March in the UK per the recent article about the same issue. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!