Best Apple iPad mini cases
How do they manage to make those cases so quick you might wonder? Well, our guess is that since there were so many rumors about the upcoming 7.9-inch Apple tablet, companies made one big assumption and worked off of that. Plus, with so many different form factors in Android land, the process should be pretty much worked out.
It’s a totally separate question whether a device looks good with or without a case or a cover, but you can’t argue that as the mini lacks a Kickstand, most cases do a good job in doing exactly that, keeping your device up right.
But covers and cases also give an extra layer of protection and often times beauty to that glass screen. So here are some of the first cases for the iPad mini, check them out below.
Apple iPad mini cases
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
The one in that first pic? Wow awesome pixel density, I like that.
6. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Youre dumb thats just a case. You Must be an android user
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3007; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You're dumber not to understand the joke written for you!!
I actually like the digital clock above...it'll be very consistent! :D
I think i can actually tell you guys when it was made...17 October, 11.11 AM!! :D
14. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
and my comment was meant for you... "the dumb android user that steps in to explain the obvious"
12. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Nah Imma a Symbian user who's waiting for wp8 and 920 :p
4. Nookie4u (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
The first one made me laugh! it's cute. By the way, the Mini's been only out for a few days and they've already made numerous nice cases!?!. The Galaxy Note 2's been out for a few months and I still don't see a good case for that.
20. nuna12 (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
I think it would look better if facing the back or holster vignette! This will make it more lively and more cute!
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 10966; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
64 gig white for my girl. I have the iPad 3
7. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I returned my iPad 3 two weeks after launch. I had a feeling the 3rd gen would not last long. Was kinda heavy, thicker, ran hotter, and refreshed pdfs slower than my ipad 2. I will be gettn the ipad4 though when i find a buyer for my iPad2
13. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
I do miss the retina display and the new A6 processor should load things much faster. Hopefully it runs cool like my ipad2.
10. neron5 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
are these the best cases for the iPad mini !!!!? And Piel Frama cases? or Vaja cases? They are the best with difference. Victor, you don´t know about premium cases.
11. Hbs929 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I Pre-ordered my iPad mini and my case already. I found a good rugged case athttp://iphantastic.com/best-rugged-ipad-mini-cases/
16. ipadcasereview (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Quite a number of iPad mini cases are ready for pre-order, check out this page:http://www.ipadcasereview.com/
17. Heidi (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
If you're in the market for a really sleek and simple case:http://www.sfbags.com/products
A bunch more ranging from protective sleeves to vintage looking bags, etc:http://sfbags.com/products/ipa
They're all made in San Francisco (home of the World Series champs) too - no overseas sweatshops !
18. shirleydd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
There are already many Apple ipad mini cases for sale, such ashttp://www.case2case.net/ipad-cases/mini-ipad-case.html
19. symple (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Some of the best mini ipad cases around are made by Jisoncase and we sell them at sympleuk.com/ipad-mini-cases - beautiful handfinished leather mini cases. check them out.