Are you a big fan of Beats headphones? There are some great deals to be had
Audiophiles will argue up-and-down for their favorite brand and technology set for audio components, and yes, the arguments get as heated as any “fanboy” discussion over a mobile operating system. Those issues aside, Beats gear has a wide array of accessories to serve a variety of tastes and budgets.
A number of Beats in-ear, on-ear, and over-the-ear headsets can be found on sale at some pretty attractive prices. A lot of these on-line deals involve new, past-generation, overstock or “re-certified” gear. Given the overall value though, some of these deals may be hard to ignore.
If you have been in the market, do not waste too much time, two of the items we were writing up sold out while we putting everything together. Each item is directly linked in our slideshow below.
Beats on sale
1. alltechinside (Posts: 247; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
MKBHD must be laughing when he sees this lol
3. Planterz (Posts: 967; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
"Are you a big fan of Beats headphones?"
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
7. Planterz (Posts: 967; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
These huge sale discounts only emphasize the riduculous mark-ups on this overpriced crap.
9. Eclectech (Posts: 80; Member since: 01 May 2013)
I've moved onto V-Moda headphones which I think are much better.
12. Max_Boost (Posts: 60; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Have you tried clicking on the headphone pics that interests you? Probably not. LOL
11. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
The Beats Pro's are the only decent models, but even at $200 they're still a rip off. I'll stick with my V-Moda M-100's and Audio Technica ATH-M50
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6667; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Alot of people don't know much bout sound they only buy it because it have DR. DRE's name on it plus lots of younger people probably don't know DR. DRE or ever listening to his classic music. I prefer NOT spending 200-300$ on a head phones. When u can buy a Sensiers head phones with much better quality sound or probably buy a BOSE
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The HD800 is arguably the best pair of cans out there right now, along with the LCD2/3. But the best bang for buck is the ATH-M50!
Bose are also overpriced btw.
14. imparanoic (Posts: 68; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
overpriced hipster items, now they are not so fashionable or desirable, ie, in decline, hence the sale, smart move by htc selling beats brand
15. ericsorensen (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I can't imagine the Beats headphones sound better than my AKG K240 studio headphones for $100. Can someone honestly tell me that those $400 headphones sound better or are more comfortable? They look heavy.
17. skyline88 (Posts: 340; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
sennheiser, philips and pioneer, anytime anyday